The article examines the regional structure of investment in the development of renewable sources of electricity and the impact of the global energy crisis on its volume. Forecasts are made for the development of renewable energy based on the current state and the impact of the global energy crisis on the plans drawn up by the world community to achieve sustainable development goals. Structural changes in the global energy transition and, in particular, in the process of developing electricity generation based on renewable energy sources in the period from 2021 to 2022 are analyzed.
1. Energy Institute. Statistical Review of World Energy, 2023. URL: https://www.energyinst.org/statistical-review
2. Includes data from Cedigaz. FGE MENAgas service. URL: https://data.subak.org/dataset/gas-trade-in-bcm
3. Novak A. The global energy crisis: who is to blame and what to do? //Energy policy. 2022;2(168):4-11. (In Russ.).
4. IRENA. Renewable energy statistics 2023. URL: https://www.irena.org/Publications/2023/Jul/Renewable-energy-statistics-2023
5. Miles S., Collins G., Mikulska A. US Needs LNG to Fight a Two-Front Gas War, 2022. URL: https://www.bakerinstitute.org/research/us-needs-lng-fight-two-front-gas-war-0
6. Statistical Review of World Energy 2022. BP, 2022. URL: https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2022-full-report.pdf?ysclid=ln797a4qkg508696584
7. International Renewable Energy Agency IRENA. Renewable power generation costs in 2020. – eBook Partnership, 2022. URL: https://www.irena.org/publications/2021/Jun/Renewable-Power-Costs-in-2020
8. International Renewable Energy Agency IRENA. Renewable power generation costs in 2022. URL: https://www.irena.org/Publications/2023/Aug/Renewable-Power-Generation-Costs-in-2022
9. IEA. World Energy Investment 2023. URL: https://www.iea.org/reports/world-energy-investment-2023
10. Berezkin M.Yu., Degtyarev K.S., Sinyugin O.A. Structural and dynamic characteristics of the investment process in the global renewable energy in the post-crisis period //Plumbing, heating, air conditioning. 2017;1:82-85.
11. Climate Policy Initiative et al. Global Landscape of Renewable Energy Finance 2023. URL: https://www.irena.org/Publications/2023/Feb/Global-landscape-of-renewable-energy-finance-2023
12. BloombergNEF. Energy Transition Investment Trends 2023. URL: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/blog/webinar/energy-transition-investment-trends-2023/
13. REN21. Renewables 2022 Global Status Report. URL: https://www.unep.org/resources/report/renewables-2022-global-status-report