Formation of the image of the company – the developer of computer games and protection of reputational risks
In modern conditions, rapidly developing technological innovations are the most important resource for the dissemination of information about the company. The ability of computer games to influence public consciousness was immediately taken into account by development companies, since it can perfectly act as a tool for promoting products of other sectors of the national economy. The potential of logical computer games that promote the perception of stereotypes through game images should be used more widely in the educational process.
1. Industry of computer games. URL: https://dcenter.hse.ru/data/2020/07/27/1599127653/Industry%20computer%20games-2020.pdf
2. Egorova E. A. Game design and the concept of J. Huizinga: A look at CYBERPUNK 2077 through the prism of game theory // Humanitarian Bulletin. 2021;6 (92). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/geymdizayn-i-kontseptsiya-y-hyoyzingi-vzglyad-na-cyberpunk-2077-skvoz-prizmu-igrovoy-teorii
3. Kara-Murza S.G. Mind manipulation. M.: Rodina, 2022. 432 p. (In Russ.).
4. Perelygina E. B. Psychology of image: Textbook. Moscow: Aspekt Press, 2002. 223 p. (In Russ.).
5. Decree of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of February 24, 2005 No. 3 «On judicial practice in cases of protecting the honor and dignity of citizens, as well as the business reputation of citizens and legal entities» // Russian newspaper. No. 50, March 15, 2005; Bulletin of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, No. 4, 2005.
6. Order of the Ministry of Finance of Russia dated December 27, 2007 No. 153n (as amended on May 16, 2016) «On Approval of the Accounting Regulation “Accounting for Intangible Assets” (PBU 14/2007)» // Russian newspaper. No. 22, 2008.
7. Belyaeva E. Yu. Management of the process of formation of the business reputation of Russian companies: dis. … cand. economy Sciences. Moscow, 2006. 223 p. (In Russ.).
8. Bykova Yu. N. Business reputation as a criterion for the financial stability of companies: dis. … cand. economy Sciences. Moscow, 2008. 155 p. (In Russ.).
9. Paton W.A., Littleton A.C. An introduction to corporate accounting standards. Monograph // American Accounting Association. 1940;3:156.
10. Kozyr N. S., Astakhov A. V. The video game industry in the modern sectoral economy // Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 2017;15(5):953–966. (In Russ.).
11. TOP 10 gaming companies in the world for 2020. URL: https://invest-journal.ru/top-10-igrovyh-kompanij-v-mire?ysclid=lf28wu99iu405201745
12. Gaming companies that ruined their reputation. URL: https://dzen.ru/a/XiLWVgpFGACyNBWu
13. Veklenko P. V. Methodology of EDUTAINMENT: Integration of non-specialized gaming applications into educational activities // Psychopedagogy in law enforcement agencies. 2021;3(86). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodika-edutainment-integratsiya-nespetsializirovannyh-igrovyh-prilozheniy-v-uchebnuyu-deyatelnost