The concept of sustainable development of a construction organization has been formulated. There is proposed an approach to solving issues of strategic planning and management based on a systems analysis of the relationship between sustainable development, financial potential and financial inclusion. The authors’ vision implies that financial potential is defined as a dynamic characteristic that determines the qualitative and quantitative assessment of a construction organization in terms of volumes, attractiveness and risks of investment. There are substantiated the necessity of consideration and methods for assessing financial inclusion at the corporate level.
1. Shuklov L.V. Enterprise Development Management. M.: «LIBROCOM», 2012. 200p.
2. R. Nelson S. Winter. An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change. М.: «Delo», 2002. 536 p.
3. Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development (chaired by Gro Harlen Brundtland) «Our Common Future». URL: https://www.un.org/ru/ga/pdf/brundtland.pdf
4. Babkina L.N., Skotarenko O.V. Economic sustainability of processes in the Russia Arctic regions. Microeconomics. 2023;2:82–92. (In Russ.).
5. Bachurinskaya I.A., Yudenko M.N. Sustainable Development of Housing Construction in Russia: Problems and Prospects // Topical issues of the development of modern science: theory and practice. Scientific session of the teaching staff, researchers and graduate students on the results of research for 2019. SPb.: St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2020. pp. 6-9.
6. Chepachenko N.V., Yudenko M.N, Palicki Slavomir. Methodological aspects of research, measurement and evaluation of the development potential of construction organizations. Problems of Siberia socio-economic development. 2018;3(33):82–91. (In Russ.).
7. Research of a potential for construction organizations growth and development in the real estate market: monograph // I.V. Fedoseev, M.N. Yudenko, N.V. Chepachenko, W.B. Waldemar, A.A. Salov, S.A. Nikolikhina, N.A. Polovnikova / Under the edit. I.V. Fedoseev. SPb.: St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2018. 103 с.
8. Jay Barney. Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage. Journal of Management. 1991;17(1):99-120.
9. Makarov D.A., Fedoseev I.V. Financial potential of Russia construction complex: concept, analysis and ways to increasing / Construction Complex: Economics, Management, Investments: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Vol. 16. / Edit.: I.V. Fedoseev [and other]. SPb.: St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2022. pp.5-12. (In Russ.).
10. Raghuram G. Rajan, Luigi Zingales. Financial dependence and growth. NBER, Working Paper 5758. Cambridge, MA 02138. September 1996.