The work is devoted to the analysis of modern conceptual approaches to the strategic management of natural gas in industrial enterprises. The research was based on a systematic approach, methods of analysis and synthesis of indicators of the economics of natural gas consumption. The analysis showed that at present a number of issues related to the effective management of energy consumption remain unresolved, which affects the quality of the fuel and energy balance of the enterprise. The author proposes a conceptual approach to the strategic management of natural gas consumption, which uses a situational matrix model for planning an energy efficiency strategy for natural gas consumption based on the life cycle of energy efficient technologies.
1. Gumerova G.I. On the concept of the technology life cycle. G. I. Gumerova, E. Sh. Shaimieva. Innovative Economy. 2008;8 (118):71-75.
2. Zavadsky V.V. Economic foundations of technological development. Neb. Naberezhnye Chelny, 1998. 121 p.
3. Tyshkevich K.V. Formation of a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of technological innovations at enterprises. N.-Novgorod, 2003. 158 p.
4. Schwärtzel H. G. Forschung, Technologie, Innovation — dieökonomische Sicht. Klagenfurt, 1998.
5. Kirshina I.A. The concept of situational and strategic planning of natural gas consumption at an industrial enterprise. I.A. Kirshina, V.A. Koksharov. Microeconomics. 2021;6 (101):58-68.
6. Bobryshov A.M. Innovative energy-saving technologies in the electric power industry. Evaluation of efficiency and stimulation of capital investments / A.M. Bobryshov, E. M. Kosmatov, V. Sh. Telyashova; edited by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor E. E. Ovcharova. Belgorod: Publishing House of BSTU, 2015. 112 p.
7. Favorsky O. GTU – the basis of the future energy of Russia. Engine. 1999;6:26-30.
8. Tumanovsky A.G., Morozov O.V. Reserves of energy and resource saving at small thermal power plants, in boiler houses and heat supply systems // Materials of the V Moscow International Exhibition Dorcomexpo, 2003.
9. Telyashova V.Sh. Methods of evaluating the effectiveness of energy-saving technologies in the production and transmission of energy: dis. Candidate of Economic Sciences. St. Petersburg, 2009. 127 p.
10. Novikova T.V., Erokhina I.V., Khorshev A.A. The scale of implementation of CCGT and GTU in the medium term. Gas turbine technologies / Specialized information and Analytical Journal. 2005;6:6-9.
11. Batenin V.M., Lapir M.A., Maslennikov V.M., Tsoi A.D. Environmentally friendly power generating complexes based on gas turbine superstructures of hot water boilers RTS. Heat supply News. 2002;1 (17):41-46.
12. Batenin V.M., Maslennikov V.M. On some unconventional approaches to the development of a strategy for the development of energy in Russia. Thermal power engineering. 2000;10:9-12.
13. Batenin V.M., Maslennikov V.M. About the strategy of development of Russian energy. Gas turbine technologies. 1999;3:48-62.