Modern methods of studying the concepts of «tourism» and «tourist service»: from theory to practice
In a scientific article, based on the relativistic theory, a terminological interpretation of the concepts of «tourism», «tourist service» and their specific classification is presented. Varieties of domestic tourism have been supplemented with a shift in focus to regional development in six areas (business tourism; ecological tourism; cultural and educational tourism; autotourism-youth-family tourism; rural tourism and sanatorium tourism). Compiled rating of competitiveness of tourist services on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan.
1. Zhukovskaya I.V. Systematization of scientific approaches to managing competitiveness in the service sector: economic essence, criteria. Microeconomics. 2020;2:29-37.
2. Zhukovskaya I.V. The specifics of the study of the service market on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan. Microeconomics. 2020;5:93-98.
3. Zhukovskaya I.V. Segmentation of the service market: problems, solutions. Microeconomics. 2021;2:32-37.
4. Sizikova V.V. Increasing the competitiveness of service enterprises: dis. cand. economy Sciences: 08.00.05. St. Petersburg, 2019. 189 p.
5. Official information of the Federal Agency for Tourism. URL: tourism.gov.ru
6. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 20, 2019 No. 2129-r. Strategy for the development of tourism in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035. – Access from legal reference system ConsultantPlus.
7. Ragimkhanov A.V. Systematization of scientific approaches to the study of the competitiveness of services: from theory to practice / A.V. Ragimkhanov, I.V. Zhukovskaya. Microeconomics. 2022;1:75-78.