Features of the development of a competitive market for the service sector using the example of the Volga Federal District
The article presents the structural features of the competitive market for the service sector using the example of the Volga Federal District; the most active market segments were identified; empirically calculated market volume of paid services. On the basis of net profit indicators and the numerical characteristics of economically significant subjects of the service market, the factors hindering business activity of the level are identified.
1. Galiullin I.R. Theoretical and methodological aspects of the study of the competitiveness of service enterprises: from theory to practice //Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2018. № 4. pp. 69 -70.
2. Galimulina F.F., Zhukovskaya I.V., Komissarova I.P., Shinkevich A.I., Mayorova A.N., Astafyeva I.A., Klimova N.V., Nabiullina K.R. Technology Platforms as an Efficient Tool to Modernize Russia’s Economy // International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016.Vol. 6. № 1. pp. 163-168.
3. Hare E.Yu. Improving management at consumer services enterprises //Resources, Information, Supply, Competition. 2012. № 3. pp. 12-13.
4. Klyushkin A.I. Correlation and regression analysis as a method of researching the organizational management of service enterprises during a crisis //Microeconomics. 2018. № 6. pp. 87-88.
5. Khusaenov R.R., Zhukovskaya I.V. Theoretical aspects of the formation of innovative infrastructure of the service sector, taking into account engineering and reengineering at the mesoscale //Microeconomics. 2017. № 5. pp. 12-17.
6. Official data of the world economic forum [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.weforum.org/ (date accessed: 12.05.2020).
7. Shinkevich M.V., Zhukovskaya I.V. The specifics of the study of the competitive advantages of the services market at the meso-economic level: theory and practice //Microeconomics. 2019. № 2. pp. 38-43.