The relevance of the study is determined by the need to find solutions to problematic issues related to the formation of priority instruments for regulating investments in real estate. The experience, facts, and research of scientists and practitioners on the application of investment mechanisms in the real estate market have been studied from theoretical approaches to applied ideas of their modeling. A systematization of modern investment tools in real estate has been proposed, advantages and disadvantages have been revealed, and an assessment of the prospects for their application in the real estate market has been given.
1. Makarov D. A., Yudenko M.N. Economic efficiency and financial risks in housing construction. Microeconomics. 2022;2:23-28. (In Russ.).
2. Abramov A. E., Akshentseva K. S., Chernova M. I., Loginova D. A., Novikov D. V., Radygin A.D., Sivai Yu. V. Economics of investment funds. Moscow: Publishing House «Delo». 2015. 720 p.
3. Sedipkova S. V. Mutual investment funds of real estate as a tool of collective investment in Russia and the USA. The world of economics and management. 2019;19(2):65-75. (In Russ.).
4. Taltavull P., White M. The sources of house price change: Identifying liquidity shocks to the housing market. European Real Estate Society (ERES). 2013. URL: https://econpapers.repec.org/paper/arzwpaper/eres2013_5f187.htm/
5. Agrawal Ajay K., Catalini Christian, Goldfarb Avi. Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding. Innovation Policy and the Economy. ed. Josh Lerner and Scott Stern, Univeristy of Chicago Press. 2014. pp. 1-47. URL: https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/108043/
6. Veuger J., Nijland M. Influence of Blockchain in the Real Estate Sector. 2019;2(2). URL: https://j.ideasspread.org/index.php/ijas/article/view/285
7. Saull A., Baum A. The Future of Real Estate Transactions. Report//Summary/. University of Oxford. 2019. URL: https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2019-03/FoRET ReportSummary_0.pdf/
8. Konashevych O. General Concept of Real Estate Tokenization on Blockchain. De Gruyter. 2020. pp. 21-65. URL: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/10.1515_eplj-2020-0003%20(1).pdf/