The scientific article proposes directions for supporting the competitiveness of the service sector on the example of the tourism industry of the Republic of Tatarstan. The formation of the regional tourist and volunteer center is substantiated, which allows expanding additional types of regional domestic tourism and accumulating a control center at the point of the most demanded and visited geographically, which accumulates information and digital support with the help of volunteers.
1. Safina G.M., Gadzhiev Z.G., Dominova L.R. Risk tolerance of Russian service organizations in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic // in the collection: Comprehensive development of territorial systems and improving the efficiency of regional management in the context of digitalization of the economy. Materials of the III National (All-Russian) scientific-practical conference. Eagle, 2021. pp. 194-200. (In Russ.).
2. Rzaitdinov R.R. Ways to improve competitiveness in the service sector (on the example of a network of service centers for the repair of equipment) // Studies of young scientists: materials of the XX Intern. scientific conf. Kazan: Young scientist, 2021. pp. 33-36. (In Russ.). URL: https://moluch.ru/conf/stud/archive/394/16533/
3. Zhukovskaya I.V. Segmentation of the service market: problems, solutions // Microeconomics. 2021;2:32-37. (In Russ.).
4. Zhukovskaya I.V. Differentiation of competitiveness management methods on the example of the service market of services // Microeconomics. 2021;3:32-38. (In Russ.).
5. Ragimkhanov A.V. Systematization of scientific approaches to the study of the competitiveness of services: from theory to practice / A.V. Ragimkhanov, I.V. Zhukovskaya // Microeconomics. 2022;1:75-78. (In Russ.).