Systematization of scientific approaches to the study of competition and competitiveness of services: from theory to practice
In the scientific article, within the framework of the study of the terminological definitions of «competitiveness» and «competition», the concept of competitiveness of services is clarified. The classification of scientific schools in the field of management theory based on directive, descriptive and complex approaches is presented. The specific typology of the competitiveness of services in the context of the theoretical formula «personnel – processes – partners – products» is substantiated.
1. Galiullin I.R. Innovative competitive advantages of service sector enterprises: macro, meso-level research. / I.R. Galiullin I.R., I.V. Zhukovskaya // Microeconomics. 2017;6:68-73. (In Russ.).
2. Zhukovskaya I.V. Market aspects of the implementation of the investment strategy of corporations // Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2009;4:42-45. (In Russ.).
3. Zhukovskaya I.V. Specifics of service market research on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan // Microeconomics. 2020;5:93-98. (In Russ.).
4. Leonov E.F. Improving the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the service sector on the basis of the formation of an institutional space.: dis. Candidate of Economic Sciences: 08.00.05 / Leonov Egor Fedorovich. St. Petersburg, 2017. pp. 189-194. (In Russ.).
5. Mindeli D. Fundamentals of scientific management. High School, 1999. (In Russ.).
6. Robinson J. The economic origins of dictatorship and democracy. Higher Economics, 2006. 512 p. (In Russ.).
7. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Managing the competitiveness of an organization. Moscow: EKSMO, 2005. 546 p. (In Russ.).
8. Khusaenov Rustem R. Development of Innovative Infrastructure Services in The Conditions of Discreteness of Its Components / Rustem R. Khusaenov, Irina V. Zhukovskaya //International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET). ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499. 2020;11(3):276-291.
9. Shamatov I.K. Evaluation of the market of innovative startups and stakeholders on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan / I.V. Zhukovskaya, I.K. Shamatov // Microeconomics. 2021;5:30-35. (In Russ.).