This study considers the analytical principles of market object perception (goods, trademarks, firms) by consumer in the image-forming space, with an emphasis on the correctness of the application of methods and interpretation of results (in terms of comparing perceived positions with consumer ideals). The proposed approach to analysis is based on the identification of factors that determine market processes and the construction of images of real goods / brands / firms in the perception of representatives of the target group. The issues of product / brand / company promotion are discussed based on the analysis of consumer perception. The presented approach is applied to solve some practical problems, such as identifying factors of perception of goods / brands / firms, building their images in the space of consumer attitudes, analyzing the configuration of images in comparison with the ideal, developing a strategy and essential details of promotion.
1. Aivazyan S.A., Buchstaber V.M., Yenyukov I.S., Meshalkin L.D. Applied statistics: Classification and reduction of dimensionality. M.: Finance and statistics, 1989. 607 p. (In Russ.).
2. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of rational preferences in the image-forming space. Microeconomics. 2022;1:40-54. (In Russ.).
3. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of consumer ideals in the image-forming space. Building perfect images. Microeconomics. 2021;3:22-31. (In Russ.).
4. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of consumer ideals in the space of image-forming factors. Problem definition and identifying the factors. Microeconomics. 2021;2:19-31. (In Russ.).
5. Zakuskin S.V. Accounting commercial attractiveness when segmenting the target group. Creative economy. 2021;15(2). (In Russ.).
6. Zakuskin S.V. Segmentation of the target group based on consumer preferences. Creative economy. 2021;15(1). (In Russ.).
7. Zakuskin S.V. Particularities of the analysis of the market images formedness and differentiation in the rational relation space. Creative economy. 2020;14(12). (In Russ.).
8. Zakuskin S.V. Control of the movement of market images relative to consumer ideals. Creative economy. 2020;14(9):2055-2078. (In Russ.).
9. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of market images differentiation. Creative economy. 2020;14(7):1447-1466. (In Russ.).
10. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of market images formedness. Creative economy. 2020;14(6):1115-1136. (In Russ.).
11. Zakuskin S.V. The market of services of entertainment centers: a look through the prism of image-forming factors. Part 8. The combination of rational and emotional aspects. Creative economy. 2020;14(3):367-398. (In Russ.).
12. Zakuskin S.V. Evaluation of the relative and absolute attractiveness of target group segments. Marketing and marketing research. 2020;2:92-102. (In Russ.).
13. Zakuskin S.V. Integration of marketing communications based on the analysis of consumer preferences. Russian entrepreneurship. 2018;19(6):1913-1937. (In Russ.).
14. Kal’kova N.N. Research of consumer preferences and factors influencing the choice of cheese in a real environment. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2021;8-1:22-31. (In Russ.).