At present, the direction of forming a strategy for managing the consumption of natural gas at an industrial enterprise is very relevant, since natural gas plays an important role in the fuel and energy balance and is a universal and environmentally friendly energy resource.
The authors’ research was based on a system analysis and synthesis of indicators of natural gas consumption by an industrial enterprise at the present stage of development. A conceptual approach to the formation of a strategy and management of natural gas consumption by an industrial enterprise is proposed, which allows evaluating the effectiveness of the formation of a natural gas consumption strategy, and makes it possible to consider not only the achieved technical and economic indicators and deviations from the planned ones, but also ways to eliminate these deviations.
1. Aaker D. Strategic market management / Per. from English. ed. S.G. Bozhuk. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2011. 496 p.
2. Abdul Leyla. How Denmark Paved the Way to Energy Security. The Wall Street Journal. 2007. April 18. International Energy Agency Energy Data, Energy Balance Database.
3. Raju Navi. Lean Innovation: Smart Cost Technologies: [translated from English]. Moscow: Olimp – Business, 2018. 416 p.
4. Kirshina I.A. Formation of the mechanism of strategic management of natural gas consumption by industrial enterprises. Microeconomics. 2022;3:12-20. (In Russ.).
5. Koksharov V.A., Kirshina I.A. Conceptual approach to the formation of a strategy for the effective use of natural gas by an industrial enterprise. Bulletin of the Perm University. Ser. «Economy». 2020;15(4):587-606. (In Russ.).
6. Maksimov V. Each production has the potential to improve efficiency. Energorynok. 2010; 04(76):77-78. (In Russ.).
7. Nikiforov G.V., Zaslavets B.I. Energy saving at metallurgical enterprises. MSTU, 2000. 126 p.
8. Anufriev V.P. Ecological and economic assessment of the rational use of energy resources in the Kyoto Protocol system: diss. … Dr. Econ. Sciences / Anufriev Valery Pavlovich. Novosibirsk, 2006. 314 p.
9. Anufriev V.P. Energy efficiency is a complex problem. Academy of Energy. 2009;5 (31):36-40. (In Russ.).
10. Belyaev L.S. World energy: state, problems, prospects. M.: ID «Energy», 2007. 664 p.
11. Zhuravlev Yu., Sedelnikov S., Koptsev L. On the experience of OAO MMK in the field of energy saving // Energorynok. 2010;02(74):38-43. (In Russ.).