Analytical modeling of natural gas energy consumption and basic principles of the conceptual approach to strategic management at an industrial enterprise
This study considers the analysis of modern conditions in the energy market, which currently objectively requires a fundamentally new strategic management of natural gas consumption at industrial enterprises. The existing strategy for the energy-efficient use of natural gas does not meet the current energy situation in the world and does not allow a comprehensive assessment of all the processes that take place at the enterprise, which in turn affects the environmental situation, the efficiency of the use of natural gas and the rational formation of the fuel and energy balance of an industrial enterprise. Systemic conceptual provisions are needed that would allow the fundamentally new implementation of strategic energy management at the enterprise, which would ensure sustainable economic growth of the industrial enterprise and environmental balance in the region.
1. Akmaeva R.I. Development of effective management at industrial enterprises in Russia: Author’s abstract. diss. … doct. eq. Sciences / R.I. Akmaeva. Volgograd. 2007. 49 p. (In Russ.).
2. Burkov V.N., Zalozhnev A. Yu., Leontyev S. V., Novikov D. A., Chernyshev R. A. Mechanisms for financing regional development programs. Moscow: IPU RAN, 2002. 55 p. (In Russ.).
3. Nikiforov G.V., Zaslavets B.I. Energy saving at metallurgical enterprises. Magnitogorsk, MSTU, 2000. (In Russ.).
4. Theory of forecasting and decision making. M.: Higher school, 1977. 145 p. (In Russ.).
5. Lisienko V.G., Shchelokov Ya.M. Energy analysis – methodology of energy saving in metallurgy // Energy of the region. 2000. No. 1. (In Russ.).
6. Nekrasov A.S. Construction and analysis of the energy balance. (Questions of methodology and methodology) / A.S. Nekrasov, Yu.B. Sinyak, V.A. Yanpolsky. Moscow: Nauka, 1974. 180 p. (In Russ.).
7. Beschinsky A.A. Energy saving policy and development of electrification / А.А. Beschinsky, Yu.M. Kogan // Economic problems of electrification / A.A. Beschinsky, Yu.M. Kogan. M., 1983. Ch 2.P. 297-335. (In Russ.).
8. Power industry in Russia 2030: Target vision / Under total. ed. B.F. Weinsicher. Moscow: Alpina Business Books, 2008. 360 p. (In Russ.).
9. Koksharov V.A. The concept of effective management of energy consumption of an industrial enterprise // Bulletin of the UMO Series «Economics, statistics and informatics». Moscow: MESI, 2014;4:66-71. (In Russ.).
10. Koksharov V.A. The concept of effective energy consumption management of an industrial enterprise // Bulletin of the UMO Series «Economics, statistics and informatics». Moscow: MESI, 2014;4:66-71. (In Russ.).
11. Beschinsky A.A. Development of the global fuel and energy balance in the long term and the role of new energy sources. Beschinsky, T.V. Inaura // Achievements and Prospects. 1982;27:64-74. (In Russ.).
12. Andronov M. Energy supply sector. Actual challenges and development prospects // Energorynok. 2011;05 (88):29-30. (In Russ.).
13. Kirshina I.A. Formation of a mechanism for strategic management of natural gas consumption by industrial enterprises // Microeconomics.2022;3:12-20. (In Russ.).