Natural Gas Energy Consumption Strategy by iron and steel industry enterprises
The existing modern conceptual approaches to the formation of an assessment of the natural gas consumption strategy in the steel industry do not allow assessing comprehensively all the processes that occur in the enterprise affecting the efficiency of natural gas consumption. Due to the fact that natural gas acts an important role as a universal energy resource, both in the economy and in international politics, the modern strategy for assessing the consumption of natural gas in the steel industry is becoming a key factor in increasing competitiveness and guaranteeing sustainable economic growth of the country’s steel industry.
The article proposes a conceptual approach to the development of the model in order to assess the strategy of natural gas consumption at iron and steel enterprises, which allows timely management decisions to be taken to increase the organization of efficient energy consumption at the enterprise.
Based on the proposed conceptual approach to assessing the strategy of natural gas consumption at the iron and steel industry, it can be stated that this assessment is interconnected with the assessment of the integral criterion for the implementation of the goals of organizing effective energy management.
1. Harutyunyan A.A. Fundamentals of energy conservation: monograph. M.: Energoservice, 2014. 600 p.
2. Bulatov I.S. Pinch technology. Energy Saving in the Industry. M.: Strata, 2012. 148 p.
3, Tools for analysis of energy efficiency of the regions of the Russian Federation: development and application / Kh. Khurshudyan. M: Rusyns, 2020. 178 p.
4. Lisenko V.G. Energy Saving Reader / V.G. Lisenko, Ya.M. Schechelokov, M.G. Ladyshev. M.: Teploenergetik, 2012. 699 p.
5. Merker E.E. Energy conservation in industry and exergy analysis of technological processes / E.E. Merker, G.A. Karpenko, I.M. Tynnikov. M.: LLC «TNT», 2012. 316 c.
6. Evaluation of the economic efficiency of energy conservation. Theory and practice. M.: Teploenergetik, 2015. 400 p.
7. Sibikin Yu.D. Technology of energy conservation / Yu.D. Sibikin, M.Yu. Sibikin. M.: Forum, 2012. 352 p.
8. Energy conservation in industrial power supply systems. M.: Intekhenergo-Izdat, Teploenergetik, 2014. 304 p.
9. Analytical review – VER ferrous metallurgy [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://metalspace.ru/production-science/ecology/811-ver-chernoj-metallurgii.html (date accessed: 05.06.2020).
10. Chemist’s Handbook 21. [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.chem21.info/page/ (date accessed: 05.06.2020).
11. Iron and steel industry [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://studref.com/553077/tehnika/chernaya_metallurgiya (date accessed: 10.06.2020).
12. Nepomnyashchy V.A. Economics of the gas industry. Academy of Energy. 2011. No. 6 (44). pp. 38-48.
13. Nikiforov G.V., Oleinikov V.K., Zaslavets B.I. Energy conservation and energy management in metallurgical production // Chief Power Engineer. 2014. No. 3. pp. 34-39.
14. Shanin B.V. Problems of efficient use of natural gas // News of higher educational institutions. Construction. 2005. pp. 51-55.
15. The newspaper «Energy and Industry of Russia» No. 10 (366) May 2019. Energy saving: what technologies are used in metallurgy [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.eprussia.ru/epr/366/9184503.htm (date accessed: 05.06.2020).
16. Koksharov V.A. Methodical tools for assessment of energy strategies of industrial enterprises // Global Science and Innovation [Text]: materials of the VII International Scientific Conference, Chicago, March 23-24, 2016 / publishing office Accent Graphics communications – Chicago –USA, 2016. pp. 35-41.