Budgeting trends in regional development
The article considers the problems of budgeting development in the sphere of regional management from traditional (estimated) budgeting by costs to the new budgeting, aimed at the results of state structures activity. It is substantiated that the implementation of national and federal projects entails the need for the development, approval and implementation of many projects at different levels of state and municipal administration. It is noted that the transition to the new budgeting will allow to formulate the information base, adequate to the development strategy of the region and the vector of political decisions.
1. Pollitt C., Bouckaert D. Public management reform. A comparative analysis. Oxford University Press, 2004. p. 90.
2. Wang X. Performance measurement in budgeting: a study of county governments. Public Budgeting and Finance. 2000;(3, Fall):104.
3. Manning, N., Parison, N. Public Administration Reform: International Experience. Moscow: Whole World, 2003. pp. 49-50. (In Russ.).
4. Osborne D., Gaebler T. Reinventing Government: How the Entrepreneurial Spirit is Transforming the Public Sector. Plume. New York, 1992. pp. 117-124, 140-142.
5. Hans de Bruyn. Managing for Results in the Public Sector. Moscow: Institute for Integrated Strategic Studies, 2005. 180 p. (In Russ.).
6. Starodubrovskaya I.V. Result-oriented budgeting at the regional and municipal levels: approaches and recommendations, 2008. 184 p. (In Russ.).
7. Project management in authorities: textbook and practical work for universities / N.S. Gegedyush [and others]; responsible editor N.S. Gegedyush. 2nd ed. Moscow: Publishing house Yurait, 2020. 186 с.
8. Order 74-pv of 31.10.2016 (as amended) «On the Project Management – Project Office of the Administration of the Governor of St. Petersburg». [Electronic resource] // Official website of the Administration of St. Petersburg. URL: https://www.gov.spb.ru/gov/admgub/documents/obshestvennoe-obsuzhdenie-proektov-normativnyh-pravovyh-aktov/?is_archive=True&page=2
9. Ludinova Yu.V. Organizational and financial mechanism of regional budget planning: theory, practice, ways of development / Ludinova Yu.V. abstract of thesis for the degree of Doctor of Economic Sciences. S.-Peterburg State Engineering.-Economic University. Saint Petersburg, 2011. (In Russ.).