Assessment of the market situation and the development of the service of the meso-economic level
The scientific article examines the terminological concepts of servicization, services and the service market within the framework of classical and modern scientific schools. Various types of services are classified and key factors contributing to the development of servicization and market conditions are identified. The competitive market of services is structured on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan.
1. Vaisman E.D. Improving the competitiveness of an industrial enterprise on the basis of an innovative development model.: dis. Doctor of Economics: 08.00.05 / Vaisman Elena Davidovna. Chelyabinsk, 2011. pp. 168-172.
2. Galiullin I.R. Evaluation of the synergy effect in the study of the competitive market of the service sector on the example of the DIY sector /I.R. Galiullin, I.V. Zhukovskaya // Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp. 44-49.
3. Galiullin I.R. Innovative competitive advantages of service sector enterprises: macro, meso-level research /I.R. Galiullin, I.V. Zhukovskaya //Microeconomics. 2017. No. 6. pp. 68-72.
4. Zhukovskaya I.V. Specifics of the service market research on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan //Microeconomics. 2020. No. 5. pp. 93-98.
5. Zhukovskaya I.V. Efficiency of management of investment resources of the enterprise //Economics and management. 2010. No. 4. pp. 76-78.
6. Kershenbaum V.Ya. Management of the competitiveness of the organization. Managerial, foreign economic and design-technological aspects. Moscow: Informtekhnika, 2006. pp. 372 -378.
7. Klyushkin A. I. The method of «cost gap» as an innovative method of managing service sector enterprises in a crisis /A.I. Klyushkin, I.V. Zhukovskaya //Microeconomics. 2018. No. 1. pp. 35-40.
8. McElroy J. The role of innovations in the economy // Finance. 1999. No. 18. pp. 113-116.
9. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Quality and resource conservation – key factors of competitiveness. Textbook. – 2nd ed. Moscow: Eksmo Publishing House, 2005. pp. 456-459.
10. Khusaenov R.R. The methodology of rank correlation as a way of evaluating small and medium-sized businesses in the service sector: from theory to practice /R.R. Khusaenov, I.V. Zhukovskaya //Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp. 50-56.
11. Rustem R. Khusaenov. Development of Innovative Infrastructure Services in The Conditions of Discreteness of Its Components / Rustem R. Khusaenov, Irina V. Zhukovskaya //International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET) ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499 Vol. 11. №3 (2020). pp. 276-291.