The article examines the regional structure of investment in the development of renewable sources of electricity and the impact of the global energy crisis on its volume. Forecasts are made for the development of renewable energy based on the current state and the impact of the global energy crisis on the plans drawn up by the world community to achieve sustainable development goals. Structural changes in the global energy transition and, in particular, in the process of developing electricity generation based on renewable energy sources in the period from 2021 to 2022 are analyzed.
1. Aivazyan S.A., Buchstaber V.M., Yenyukov I.S., Meshalkin L.D. Applied statistics: Classification and reduction of dimensionality. Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1989. 607 p.
2. Zakuskin S.V. On the question of the legality of applying mathematical and statistical methods to research data of the «wrong» type. Practical marketing. 2022;9:3-23 (In Russ.).
3. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of consumer ideals in the image-forming space: building perfect images. Microeconomics. 2021;3:22-31(In Russ.).
4. Zakuskin S.V. Analysis of consumer ideals in the image-forming space: problem statement and identification of factors. Microeconomics. 2021;2: 19-31(In Russ.).
5. Zakuskin S.V. Integration of marketing communications based on the analysis of consumer preferences. Russian entrepreneurship. 2018;19(6):1913-1937 (In Russ.).
6. Kendall M.G., Stuart A. Distribution theory. Moscow: Science, 1966. 588 p.
7. Orlov A.I. Non-numeric statistic. Moscow: MZ-Press, 2004. 513 p.