The scientific article reveals the characteristic features and features of the competitive market of paid services at the meso-economic level on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan. The analysis of the paid services market in the context of financial and economic indicators during the active phase of the pandemic and the instability of the economy is carried out. The study of the presented data was conducted on the basis of a survey of respondents of small and medium-sized businesses in the paid services market.
1. Mach V.Ya. Goods or money? // The Newman in Foreing Policy. 2016;33(77):23-25. (In Russ.).
2. Galiullin I.R. Innovative competitive advantages of service sector enterprises: macro, meso-level research / I.R. Galiullin, I.V. Zhukovskaya // Microeconomics. 2017;6:68-72. (In Russ.).
3. Mokronosov A.G. Competition and competitiveness /A.G. Mokronosov, I.N. Mavrina. Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House. un-ta, 2014. 194 p. (In Russ.).
4. Zhukovskaya I.V. Efficiency of management of investment resources of the enterprise // Economics and management. 2010;4:76-78. (In Russ.).
5. Klyushkin A.I. Correlation and regression analysis as a method of research of organizational management of service sector enterprises during the crisis // Microeconomics. 2018;6:87-91. (In Russ.).
6. Public services in the Republic of Tatarstan. URL: https://uslugi.tatar.ru.
7. Rustem R. Khusaenov. Development of Innovative Infrastructure Services in The Conditions of Discreteness of Its Components / Rustem R. Khusaenov, Irina V. Zhukovskaya // International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET). ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499. 2020;11(3):276-291.
8. Yakobson A. Ya. Competitiveness of the enterprise. Novosibirsk, 2000. (In Russ.).
9. Yaremenko Yu.V. Economics of enterprises. M.: TSEMI, 2000. 522 p. (In Russ.).