Humanitarian and Technological Revolution: Experience and Challenges of Engineering Evolution
Changing the priorities of economic development in transition to post-industrial society inevitably causes reviewing approaches to the role of innovation in modern economy. If in the era of industrial development of society innovations are considered mainly as a factor of technological development, in case of a post-industrial society innovations should be considered in a broader perspective. Innovative technologies in all their diversity are being introduced not only in the technological sphere, but also in education, in the service industry, housing and communal services, life support sphere, etc. The problem of shifting regions and separate territories to innovative development approaches is one of the key issues in forming an economy based on knowledge. “Nuclear” cities, where development of nuclear technologies is implemented both for defense and civilian purposes (nuclear power plants, nuclear fuel production, etc.), can be ideally used as territories of advanced social and economic development (TASED) primarily thanks to human potential of these cities. The article analyzes recent humanitarian and technological changes, called the “humanitarian technological revolution” (HTR), and their impact on the speed and effectiveness of innovative changes in this area
1. Babaitsev A.V. Istoriya nauki i tekhniki [History of Science and Technology: Lecture Notes]. Konspekt lektsii. Rostov n/D, Feniks, 2014, 173 p.
2. Bagdasar’yan N.G., Gorokhov V.G., Nazaretyan A.P. Istoriya, filosofiya i metodologiya nauki i tekhniki [History, Philosophy and Methodology of Science and Technology]. Ucheb. i praktikum dlya bakalavriata i magistratury. Lyubertsy: Yurait, 2016. 383 c.
3. Gurikov V.A. Istoriya optotekhniki: Razvitie prikladnoi optiki i opticheskogo priborostroeniya ot doantichnogo perioda do nashikh dnei [History of Optical Engineering: Development of Applied Optics and Optical Instrumentation from the Antique Period to the Present Day]. Moscow, Izd-vo LKI, 2018, 240 p.
4. Zaichik Ts.R. Istoriya i filosofiya nauki i tekhniki [History and Philosophy of Science and Technology]. Kn. 1 Istoriya nauki i tekhniki [History of Science and Technology]. Moscow, DeLi Print, 2010, 480 p.
5. Ivanov V.V., Malinetskii G.G. Filosofskie osnovaniya gumanitarno-tekhnologicheskoi revolyutsii [Philosophical Foundations of Humanitarian Technological Revolution]. Filosofskie nauki, 2019, no 4.
6. Kanke V.A. Istoriya, filosofiya i metodologiya tekhniki i informatiki [History, Philosophy and Methodology of Engineering and Informatics]. Ucheb. dlya magistrov. Lyubertsy: Yurait, 2016, 409 p.
7. Matyash T.P. Filosofiya i istoriya nauki i tekhniki [Philosophy and History of Science and Technology]. Ucheb. posobie. Moscow, Rior,
2017, 40 p.
8. Melton K. Iskusstvo shpionazha. Tainaya istoriya spetstekhniki TsRU [The Art of Espionage. Secret History of the CIA Special Equipment]. Moscow, Al’pina non-fikshn, 2018, 470 p.
9. Plyutov Yu. Istoriya tekhniki v gornom dele [History of Technology in Mining]. Moscow, Grifon, 2017, 728 p.
10. Polikarpov V.S. Istoriya nauki i tekhniki [History of Science and Technology]. Ucheb. posobie. Saint Petersburg, Lan’, 2019, 272 p.
11. Stoyukhina N.Yu. Istoriya sovetskoi psikhotekhniki: psikhologiya vozdeistviya [History of Soviet Psychotechnics: Psychology of Impact]. Ucheb. posobie. Moscow, Logos, 2012, 324 p.
12. Urvalov V.A., Pevzner B.M. Istoriya tekhniki televideniya: Ot zarozhdeniya idei do tsifrovykh sistem sverkhvysokoi chetkosti [History of Television Technology: From the Ideas Generation to Ultra-High-Definition Digital Systems]. Moscow, Lenand, 2015, 256 p.
13. Sheipak A.A. Istoriya nauki i tekhniki [History of Science and Technology]. Ch. 2. Moscow, MGIU, 2010, 344 p.