The range of theoretical-conceptual and practical questions related to the content of the concept of multipolarity and its ideological interpretation is analyzed; the issue of the necessity of practical realization of the multipolarity ideology propagation at all levels of the educational process, first of all Russia and the countries — Russia’s strategic partners, is being studied; It is argued that the proliferation of the ideology of multipolarity meets the national interests of Russia and its partners, ensuring the progressiveness of development and security excluded in the conditions of the restoration of bipolarity and the arms race.
- Baker R. Understanding America’s Global Role in the Age of Trump. Stratfor, 2017, January, 3, available at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/understanding-americas-global-role-age-trump.
- Tramp ustupaet mirovoe liderstvo Kitayu [Trump Cedes World Leadership to China]. DWnews.com, available at: http://www.dwnews.com/big5/index.html.
- Dunn Tenpas K. Why is Trump’s staff turnover higher than the 5 most recent presidents? Brookings, 2018, January, 19, available at: https://www.brookings.edu/research/why-is-trumps-staff-turnover-higher-than-the-5-most-recent-presidents/?utm_campaign=Brookings%20Brief.
- Reynolds M.E. The 2018 shutdown: Reopening the government will be a heavy lift. Brookings, 2018, January, 20, available at: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2018/01/20/the-2018-shutdown-reopening-the-government-will-be-a-heavy-lift/
- Kaplan R.D. The Quiet Rivalry Between China and Russia. The New York Times, 2017, November, 7, available at: https://cn.nytimes.com/opinion/20171107/china-russia-rivalry/zh-hant/
- Jinping Xi. Unveils China’s New Leaders but No Clear Successor/ The New York Times, 2017, October, 26, available at: https://cn.nytimes.com/china/20171026/xi-jinping-china/&usg=ALkJrhikLOTClX-8I8h9RRaTB6BzbeWAWQ/
- Buckley Сh. China Enshrines ‘Xi Jinping Thought,’ Elevating Leader to Mao-Like Status. The New York Times, 2017, October, 24, available at: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/world/asia/china-xi-jinping-communist-party.html.