In modern economic conditions, enterprises that produce high-tech products rely on their existing competencies based on various objects of intellectual property. In this regard, the competitiveness of high-tech enterprises is directly dependent on the efficiency of the use of intellectual property. Thus, there is a problem of constructing mechanisms that allow describing intellectual property objects of knowledge-intensive enterprise and performing their information analysis, which justifies the relevance of forming the organization’s intellectual property database.
1. Ayvazyan S.A., Buchstaber V.M., Enyukov I.S., Meshalkin L.D. Applied statistics: classification and dimensionality reduction. Moscow: Finance and statistics, 1989.
2. Aizerman M.A., Braverman E.M., Rozonoer L.I. The method of potential functions in machine learning theory. Moscow: Science, 1970.
3. Vasiliev S.A., Chursin A.A. Competition, innovation and investment (nonlinear synthesis). Moscow: Engineering, 2011.
4. Garcia-Molina G., Ullman J., Widom J. Database system. Full. Williams, 2003. 1088 p.
5. Emelyanov V.V., Kureichik V.V., Kureichik V.M. Theory and practice of evolutionary modeling. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003. 432 p.
6. Hamdi A.T. Introduction to operations research. Seventh edition. Moscow: Williams, 2007. pp. 549-594.
7. Orlov A.I. Decision theory. – Moscow: Exam, 2006. 573 p.
8. Basaker R., Saati T. Finite graphs and networks. Moscow: Science, 1974. 368 p.
9. Litvak B.G. Expert evaluations and decision-making. Moscow: Patent, 1996. 271 p.
10. Mandel’ I.D. Cluster analysis. – Moscow: Finance and statistics, 1988.
11. Vasiliev V.I. Recognition systems. Guide. Second edition. Kiev: Scientific thought, 1983. 424 p.
12. Gillam, L. Cloud Computing: Principles, Systems and Applications / Nick Antonopoulos, Lee Gillam. L.: Springer, 2010.
13. Tsikritzis D., Lochovsky F. Data model. – Moscow: Finance and statistics, 1985. 214 p.
14. Christofides N. Graph theory. An algorithmic approach. Moscow: World, 1978. 429 p.