The article discusses certain aspects of the application of the functional model of the product (hydraulic cylinder), built using the functional-cost analysis in the activities of a large machine-building enterprise. The authors of the scientific article calculated the need for materials / components, and also identified the material carrier of functions. The material consumption rate for one hydraulic cylinder is presented, the cost of the product and the feasibility of production are calculated. The authors compared the prices of competitors and found that a machine-building enterprise should produce hydraulic cylinders for both resale and production purposes for military and civilian vehicles. The results of the study can be used in the production activities of industrial enterprises.
1. Khachaturyan A., Ponomareva S. Scientific and technical development of a high-tech company and the digital economy development. SHS Web of Conferences. 2018. Vol. 55. 01020. pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20185501020.
2. Burganov R.A., Kolobynina O.A. Functional-cost analysis as a popular method for analyzing the financial activities of a company //Financial Management. 2018. № 6. pp.15-21.
3. Borisova E.V. Functional-cost analysis as a method of finding reserves to reduce production costs // Economic Security Bulletin. 2017. № 3. pp. 193-197.
4. Gureeva E.G., Gureeva A.N. Optimization of the number of personnel: the possibilities of functional-cost analysis and the scope of its application // Financial Economics. 2018. № 4. pp. 299-303.
5. Zoidov K.Kh., Ponomareva S.V., Serebryansky D.I. Modeling the development and automation of managerial business processes of industrial enterprises of the Russian Federation / Ed. Ph.D., Associate Professor K.Kh. Zoidova. M.: IPR RAS, 2019. 175 p.
6. Kovalev A.P. Functional-cost analysis in modern publications of Russian authors // Audit. 2017. № 7-8. pp.7-8.
7. Malakhova Yu.G., Zhirnova E.A. Improving production processes based on functional-cost analysis // Reshetnev readings. 2018.V.2. pp. 409-410.
8. Mogilko D.Yu. Functional-cost analysis of business processes // Quality Management. 2019. № 2. pp.90-102.
9. Podkhalyuzina V.A. Functional-cost analysis and its differences from traditional methods of analysis // Baltic Economic Journal. 2017. № 3 (19). pp. 56-62.
10. Ponomarev V.M., Ponomareva S.V., Zhigit A.A. Implementation and strategic planning of innovations in machine-building industrial enterprises of the Russian Federation // Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2019. № 4. pp. 144-150.
11. Ponomareva S.V., Zabotina Yu.A., Khachaturian S.A. Planning and economic and mathematical modeling for solving production problems using innovative end-to-end technologies in industry // Information and economic aspects of standardization and technical regulation. 2019. № 2. (48). – p. 9.
12. Trutneva A.A., Komina A.A. Functional-cost analysis: essence and stages of implementation // Alley of Science. 2018.V.4. № 3 (19). – pp. 373-377.
13. Khachaturian A.A., Ponomareva S.V., Melnikova A.S. Theoretical and methodological foundations of managing and internal planning costs for information and communication technologies in the digital system of industrial enterprises //Bulletin of Perm National Research Polytechnic University = PNRPU Sociology and Economics Bulletin. Socio-economic sciences. 2019. № 1. pp. 162-173.
14. Khachaturian A.A., Khachaturian K.S., Ponomareva S.V., Melnikova A.S. Business Modeling and Algorithmization of Processes of High-Tech Companies in a Digital Economy: Monograph / ed. Corr. RAS V.A. Tsvetkova. – M.: IPR RAS, 2019. 335 p. DOI: 10.33051 / 978-5-6041039-8-2-2019-1-335.
15. Shevtsova N.V. Estimation of the cost of business processes of an enterprise within the framework of functional-cost analysis // Management of social and economic systems. 2019. № 1 (13). pp. 11-18.
16. Shcherbakov A.V. Functional-cost analysis for business planning purposes // Bulletin of Tver State University. Series: Economics and Management. 2019. № 1. pp. 28-33.