On the issue of improving the higher education system at the present stage of development
The article examines a number of problems associated with the development of the higher education system at the present stage, and the current measures of the Government of the Russian Federation to streamline it. The necessity of taking urgent measures to improve the learning process in the magistracy has been substantiated. Proposals are given on priority measures for solving the issues of training masters, as the most qualified specialists in their profile, and their relevance by business entities.
1. Universities at a crossroads: Higher education in Russia / D. P. Platonova, E. S. Abalmasova, S. K. Bekova, etc.; ed. by D. P. Platonova, Ya. I. Kuzminov, I. D. Frumin; Nats. research. Higher School of Economics, Institute of Education, Moscow: Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, 2019. 318 p.
2. The study showed how many university graduates… [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://ria.ru”20190902/1558146808.html (date accessed: 09.01.2021).
3. Rosstat [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://gks.ru/compendium/document/13265 (Results of the sample labor Force survey Labor Force Survey 2019 / ors-2019g.rar / tab. 2.75) (date accessed: 11.01.2021).
4. All about education in Russia and abroad [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://ucheba.ru “article/6323 (date accessed: 11.01.2021).
5. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 3697-R of 31.12.2020 «On the implementation of the strategic Academic Leadership program «PRIORITY-2030». – Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
6. Students of higher education institutions will pass professional examinations abroad [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.pro-personal.ru/news/1089481-20-m12-studenty-vuzov-budut-sdavat-profekzameny (date accessed: 11.01.2021).
7. Federal Law «On Independent Assessment of Qualifications» of 03.07.2016 No. 238-FZ. – Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
8. Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education-Master’s degree in the field of training 38.04.01 Economics (Approved by Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation No. 939 of 11.08.2020). – Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.