Today, society is moving from generating income through digital platforms to digitizing the means of production at all levels. Transformation of the former monopoly enterprises into more competitive and flexible structures is the means and goal of the digitalization process. Politicians of 2017 provide the legal and institutional basis for the Russian entrepreneurs’ global leadership in the field of digital solutions. Successful implementation focuses on three main areas: expanding national economic opportunities, drawing regions together with the help of digital infrastructure and identifying trends in the global digital order. Trade, of course, is associated with the network, which is one of the synonyms used to describe the virtual sphere in certain languages. Trade and market are organically non-hierarchical and open classical structures. Synchronization of the digital space is carried out in bilateral and multilateral forums. The main issue is balancing digital sovereignty and security of national users with integration into the global economy. Eliminating the block structure in economy and simplifying networks is part of the digital revolution. A new form of development is the geo-economic model of a cluster network.
- Brendeleva E.A., Goncharov Yu.A., Kolomeitseva A.A. i dr. Osnovy tsifrovoi ekonomiki [Fundamentals of Digital Economy]. Pod redaktsiei M.I. Stolbova, E.A. Brendelevoi. Moscow, Nauchnaya biblioteka, 2018.
- Putin: formirovanie tsifrovoi ekonomiki — vopros natsbezopasnosti RF [Putin: Forming Digital Economy — Issue of the RF National Security]. TASS, 2017, 5 iyulya, available at: https://tass.ru/ekonomika/4389411.
- Orlova N.L. Resurs. Slovar’ kategorii, terminov I terminologicheskikh oborotov [Resource. Glossary of Categories, Terms and Terminology]. Elektronnaya biblioteka bookz.ru, available at: https://bookz.ru/authors/natal_a-orlova/resurs-_310/1-resurs-_310.html.
- Krutskikh A.V., Torkunov A.V., Fedorov A.V. i dr. Tekhnologicheskii progress i sovremennye mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya: Uchebnik [Technological Progress and Modern International Relations: Textbook]. Pod obshch. red. A.V. Krutskikh, MGIMO-Universitet MID Rossii. Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 2004, pp. 129.
- Na PMEF-2018 obsudili ekonomiku sovmestnogo potrebleniya [At the SPIEF-2018 the Economy of Joint Consumption Was Discussed]. Institut issledovanii Interneta, available at: https://internetinstitute.ru/na-pmef2018-obsudili-economiku-sovmestnogo-potrebleniya/
- Shwab Klaus. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Electronic library B-OK, available at: https://b-ok.org/book/2765495/7a9d6a