This scientific article covers the issues of managing the cost of technologies and businesses based on knowledge, which means first of all the ability to assess the cost of such technologies and businesses, and then manage this cost in accordance with the goals defined by the relevant structures. Technologies and businesses based on knowledge belong to the objects of intellectual property.
The authors analyze modern methods of determining the value of property, including intellectual property; identify the peculiarities of assessing the value of a business based on knowledge; determine the features of managing this business; study and systematize the Russian experience of doing business based on knowledge.
1. Kozyrev A.N., Makarov V.L. Evaluation of the value of intangible assets and intellectual property. M.: RIC GSH VS RF, 2003.
2. Shcherbataya I.N. Comparison of IFRS (ias) 38 «intangible assets» and PBU 14/2007 «accounting for intangible assets», in the collection: Modern problems and trends in the development of Economics and management. collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference. 2018. pp. 237-241.
3. Buldygin P.A., Zhurakivsky V.S. Digital assets as a new type of intangible financial assets in the organization’s activities, Economics and business: theory and practice. 2019. No. 5-1. pp. 96-98.
4. Osokin A.A. the Essence of intellectual assets as a component of the organization’s intangible assets, in the collection: materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference of RAASN members, faculty, young scientists of Spbgasu and specialists in the investment and construction sphere. 2019. pp. 258-262.
5. Shevchenko S.S. Accounting for R & d expenses as part of intangible assets: international and domestic experience, Academic journalism. 2017. No. 12. pp. 282-293.
6. Makarov V.L. Formation of the world of knowledge in the era of the digital world, Artificial societies. 2018. Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 6.
7. Vaganov A. Knowledge economy in the Russian context. The country of the kulibins can never turn into the country of the Edisons //Independent newspaper. 2003. No. 215. p. 12.
8. Fedotova M.A., Leontiev B.B., Mamadzhanov Kh. A., Loseva O.V., Ignatov E.V., Tazikhina T.V., Sycheva E.A., Leontieva V.B. Evaluation of the value of intangible assets and intellectual property, Textbook / Moscow, 2018. Ser. Higher education: bachelor’s Degree (University of Finance).
9. Gataullin T., Gataullin S., Ivanova K. Economics of knowledge, two-layer pie with raisins / / XVII all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University. Simferopol, 2020. pp. 34-37.
10. Gataullin T., Gataullin S., Ivanova K. Unique modification of the model of cooperation and competition between two firms in the market of one product //Materials of the III all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. 2020. pp. 32-37.
11. Kozyrev A.N. Evaluation of intellectual property: Functional approach and mathematical methods. Publishing solutions, 2016. 360 p.