The article considers duality of the globalization concept — as a process based on internationalization of the reproductive chain of the world GDP creation and as a policy pursuing and realizing the goal of forming and maintaining a monopolar global community; it is argued that economic content of globalization remains important for the present stage of the world community development; the article presents the arguments proving supportive measures taken by international organizations in order to support the process of cooperation and production specialization, restoration of balanced structures of national economies; arguments are given proving the monopoly insolvency, disavowing neoliberalism as a theory justifying this process; the author substantiates the principles determining formation of a multipolar world community and meeting the current realities of the world community development.
- OECD, available at: http://www.oecd.org/sti/ind/global-value-chains.htm.
- Where to locate innovative activities? Does co-location with production matter? OECD, 2016, December, 16.
- Inclusive Global Value Chains. Policy options in trade and complementary areas for GVC Integration by small and medium enterprises and low-income developing countries OECD and World Bank Group. Report prepared for submission to G20 Trade Ministers Meeting Istanbul, Turkey, 2015, October, 6, р. 18.
- President Xi’s speech to Davos in full. World economic forum, 2017, January, 17, available at: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/full-text-of-xi-jinping-keynote-at-the-world-economic-forum.
- Chto bylo nami dokazano v monografii V. Perskaya “Globalizatsiya i gosudarstvo” [What did We Prove in V. Perskaya’s Monograph “Globalization and the State”]. Moscow, Paleotip, 2014.
- Perskaya V., Rusanov V. Globalizatsiya v mirovom khozyaystve: geoekonomicheskiy podkhod [Globalization in the World Economy: Geo-Economic Approach]. Vestnik Finansovoy akademii, 2010, no. 2.
- Mason J. Where Did U.S. Economic Policy Go Wrong? The 1980s. The Street, 2016, March, 21, available at: https://www.thestreet.com/story/13500966/1/where-did-u-s-economic-policy-go-wrong-the-1980s.html.
- The Twilight of the Liberal World Order. Brookings, 2017, January, 24, available at: https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-twilight-of-the-liberalworld-order/
- Amadeo K. What Is the Real Unemployment Rate? The Balance, 2017, July, 7, available at: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-the-real-nemploymentrate-3306198
- McArthur J., Rasmussen K. How Close is the World to Ending Extreme Poverty? Brookings, 2016, December, 2, available at: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2016/12/02/how-close-is-the-world-to-ending-extreme-poverty.
- Badre B. To Tackle Global Challenges, the Public and Private Sectors Must Join Forces. Here’s Why. World Economic Forum, 2017, February, 14, available at: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/02/public-private-cooperation.
- Chto budet posle gegemonii SShA [What will Happen After the US Hegemony?]. inoSMI.ru, available at: https://pda.inosmi.ru/politic/20160912/237820791.html?all.
- Politicheskaya kontseptsiya K. Uoltsa [Political Concept of K. Walz]. Smartpolitic, available at: http://www.smartpolitic.ru/smapos-1034-1.html.
- Bershidsky L. Why Europe is Warning of Pax Americana’s End. Bloomberg, 2017, February, 13, available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-13/why-europe-is-warning-of-pax-americana-s-end.
- Wolfgang Ischinger. Monthly Mind February 2017: How Europe Should Deal With Trump. MSC, available at: https://www.Securityconference.De/En/Discussion/Monthly-Mind/Single-View/Article/Monthly-Mind-February-2017-How-Europe-Should-Deal-With-Trump.