Transformation of business model of enterprise implementing modern principles of production system construction
The reduction of the state defense order required the enterprises of the defense-industrial complex to urgently change the process of production in favor of civilian products. However, their main part was not ready to solve this task due to the preservation of the production system characteristic of defense enterprises. According to the study, the introduction of modern principles of enterprise management requires a change in the entire business model, including the production, social and enterprise management subsystems. The article presents the results of the transformation of the business model of one of the defense enterprises, which received a significant increase in the output of civilian products due to the changes.
1. Message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly dated 01.12.2016 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_207978/ (date accessed: 27.08.2019).
2. Riazantsev O. N. About the main results of the development of the situation in the military-industrial complex in 2018 and the main tasks for the near future //Military-industrial complex of Russia 2018-2019 Federal reference guide. Issue 15. Moscow: ANO «Center for strategic programs», 2019. – 580 p.
3. Bobryshev A.D., Tarabrin M. B., Tarabrin K. M. Development of methodological foundations for building an organizational component of a company’s business model //Bulletin of MITHT named after M. V. Lomonosov. 2014. Vol. 9. No. 5. pp. 73-82.
4. On special economic zones in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Federal law No. 116-FZ of 22.07.2005 (ed. on 18.07.2017). – Access from the Garant legal reference system.
5. Chekadanova M. V. Research of ways to ensure innovative development of high-tech radio-electronic industries. Moscow: medpraktika-M publishing house, 2018. – 308 p.
6. On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Federal law No. 115-FZ of 25.07.2002 (ed. on 29.07.2017). – Access from the Garant legal reference system.
7. List of special economic zones [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=98622&fld=134&dst=100006,0&rnd=0.6176350443094234#045200968570063016 (date accessed: 28.03.2020).
8. Strategy for the development of a special economic zone of technical and innovation type «Istok» (SEZ TVT «Istok») on the territory of the city district of Fryazino, Moscow region. Fryazino: JSC UK SEZ «Istok». 2015. – 123 p.
9. Approval of forms of business plans submitted for the conclusion (amendment) of agreements on conducting industrial and production (technical and implementation) activities, criteria for selecting banks and other credit organizations to prepare an opinion on business plans, criteria for evaluating business plans conducted by the Expert Council for technical and implementation of special economic zones. – Order of the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation No. 75 dated 23.03.2006 (ed. Order of the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation dated 05.04.2018 No. 159).
10. About the statement of approximate forms of agreements on industrial-production, technical innovation, tourist and recreational activities in the port special economic zone. – Order of the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation No. 290 dated 10.05.2016.
11. Check your counterparty [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.rusprofile.ru/id/ (date accessed: 29.03.2020).
12. For honest business [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://zachestnyibiznes.ru (date accessed: 29.03.2020).
13. Venderevskikh A., Orishchenko D. How the Moscow SEZ TVT «Istok» collects billions of rubles of benefits, helping the Ministry of industry and trade to fulfill its programs [Electronic resource] – access Mode: https://abireg.ru/msk/print/n_50912.html (date accessed: 24.03.2020).