To a question on concepts «service» and «competitiveness of service»: from definitions to practice
The scientific article systematizes the conceptual and categorical properties of services, as a result, reflects the characteristics of the concepts of “service” and “competitiveness of services”. Conducted research of services in the generally accepted coding system (OKVED); as well as in the aspect of the international standard industrial classification (MCOK / ISIC) allowed the authors to supplement the species groups of the most demanded services on the market; as a practical example, an analysis of the competitiveness of DIY-services of the largest retailers of the Volga Federal District is presented.
1. Weissman E.D. Improving the competitiveness of an industrial enterprise based on an innovative development model. Diss. Dr. Ekon. science: 08.00.05 / Elena Davidovna Weissman. Chelyabinsk, 2011. pp. 168-172.
2. Grayson J. American management on the threshold of the 21st century, Moscow, Economics, 2001. pp. 230-234.
3. Galiullin I.R., Zhukovskaya I.V. Innovative competitive advantages of service sector enterprises: macro, meso-level research / / Microeconomics. 2017. No. 6. pp. 68-72.
4. Zhukovskaya I.V. Management of regional market of domestic gas appliances in a competitive environment: dis. Cand. Econ. science: 08.00.05 / Irina Viktorovna Zhukovskaya. Kazan, 2006. pp. 178-189.
5. Zayats E. Yu. Improving the assessment of the quality of service at the enterprises of the sphere of household services: dis. kand. Econ. science: 08.00.05 / Elena Zayats. Krasnoyarsk, 2014. pp. 161 -167.
6. Kotler F., Armstrong G. Fundamentals of marketing / F. Kotler, G. Armstrong: [TRANS. from English], 9th edition. M.: Williams, 2012. pp. 685 -689.
7. Klyushkin A. I., Zhukovskaya I. V. the Method of «cost gap» as an innovative method of management of enterprises in the sphere of services in the crisis // Microeconomics. 2018. No. 1. pp. 35-40.
8. Leonov E.F. Improving the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the service sector on the basis of the formation of an institutional space: dis. kand. Econ. Sciences: 08.00.05 / Leonov, Egor Fedorovich. Saint Petersburg, 2017. pp. 189 -194.
9. Meffert A., Brun S. World economy: TRANS. from English/. M.: Finance and statistics, 2001. pp. 305 -309.
10. McConnell K. and brew S. Economics. M.: Thought, 1998. pp. 354 -362.
11. Russell R. History of economic analysis. Higher school, 2001. pp. 568-573.
12. Rustem R. Khusaenov Development of Innovative Infrastructure Services in The Conditions of Discretion of Its Components / Rustem R. Khusaenov, Irina V. Zhukovskaya // International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET) ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499 Vol. 11, No. 3 (2020). pp. 276-291.
13. Khusaenov R. R., Zhukovskaya I. V. Innovative method of evaluating corporate social and economic policy of service sector entities: a reproductive approach // Economic Bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan. 2017. No. 4. pp. 52-61.
14. Shinkevich M. V., Zhukovskaya I. V. Specifics of research of competitive advantages of the market of services at the meso-economic level: theory and practice // Microeconomics. 2019. No. 2. pp. 38-43.