Tectoeconomics is the Forerunner of All Social Production Economies
Based on elaborated concept of reviving the culture of industrial consumption of resources, an attempt is made to prove the existence of tectoeconomics resulting from tectology — a universal organizational science. Tectoeconomics is understood as the art of conducting business as well as other creative activities based on selection and implementation of decisions to streamline the processes of creating and consuming material and spiritual goods. It is shown that the possibilities for socioeconomic growth should be sought in cultural origins. On the basis of perceptions on tectoeconomics, the author has identified one of the main structural and organizational shortcomings of domestic economy, which does not contain in the trade sphere a specific industrial branch in the form of a system of culture-forming service material centers, eliminating the own procurement production of finished products producers and contributing to intensive growth of the middle class. The article is commemorating the 100th anniversary of publishing the main work of the national thinker, encyclopedic scientist Alexander A. Bogdanov “Tectology. General organizational science”. In the Belarusian magazine OnAir No. 7 (104) 2018, was published an article by N.V. Kostyukovich “Two lives of Alexander Bogdanov”
1. Bogdanov A.A. Tektologiya. Vseobshchaya organizatsionnaya nauka [Tectology. General Organizational Science]. In 2 books. Moscow, Ekonomika, 1989.
2. Bor N. O ponyatiyakh prichinnosti i dopolnitel’nosti. Dialektika [About the Concepts of Causality and Additionalness. Dialektika]. Bern, 1948.
3. Lebedev Yu.G. Logistika. Teoriya garmonizirovannykh tsepei postavok [Logistics. Theory of the Harmonized Chains of Deliveries]. 2nd edition, corrected and complemented. Moscow, Izd-vo MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2007. 488 s.
4. Lebedev Yu.G., Utkin A.A. Servisnyi metallotsentr — tsivilizatsionnyi kotel vyplavki kul’tury proizvodstvennogo potrebleniya [Service Center — Civilization Caldron of Formation of Culture of Productive Consumption]. Metallosnabzhenie i sbyt, 2017, no 7–8.
5. Lebedev Yu.G. Servisnye metallotsentry i srednii biznes: est’ li perspektivy? [Service Centers and Midsize Business: are there Prospects?]. Metallosnabzhenie i sbyt, 2015, no 9.
6. Lebedev Yu.G. Kul’tura proizvodstvennogo potrebleniya konstruktsionnykh materialov kak faktor ekonomicheskogo rosta i sotsial’nogo optimizma [Culture of Productive Consumption of Construction Materials as Factor of the Economy Growing and Social Optimism]. Metallosnabzhenie i sbyt, 2018, no 2.
7. Lebedev Yu.G., Chernysh A.Ya. Protektsionistskaya funktsiya tamozhennoi sluzhby kak faktor ekonomicheskogo rosta na baze pereorientatsii predpriyatii malogo biznesa na importozameshchenie [Protective Function of Custom Service as Factor of the Economy Growing on the Base of Reorganization of Enterprises of Small Business to Substituting for an Import]. Vestnik Ekaterininskogo instituta, 2015, no 1.
8. Auzan A.A. Natsional’nye tsennosti i modernizatsiya [National Values and Modernization]. Moscow, OGI, Polit.ru, 2010