Methodological approaches to the assessment of the state and level of pollution of environmental components in the regions
The article deals with international and Russian documents defining strategic directions, goals and plans of environmental protection activities. It was found out that basically all international agreements regulate measures to protect the air basin and preserve the forests of the planet, reduce emissions of harmful and polluting substances into the atmosphere. In the Russian Federation, these activities are regulated by national projects, for example, the Ecology project. The authors propose methods that allow analyzing the state of environmental components, the level of their pollution and the costs of environmental protection on the basis of available data from the annual statistical reports of the Russian Federation.
1. The concept of sustainable development of the territories of the countries of the UN Conference on Environment and Development. New York. 1993. Vol. 1-3.
2. Russia reported its first nationally determined contribution to the implementation of the Paris Agreement. 2020. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/news/rossiya_soobshchila_o_svoem_pervom_opredelyaemom_na_nacionalnom_urovne_vklade_v_realizaciyu_parizhskogo_soglasheniya.html (date accessed: 14.03.2021).
3. Bulletin on current trends in the Russian Economy. 2020. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://e-cis.info/upload/iblock/520/520a5eee087274f9007f341e5865b0b3.pdf (date accessed: 14.03.2021).
4. About the implementation in the Russian Federation of the Year of ecology: the decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 05.01.2016, No. 7. – Access legal information portal «Garant».
5. Towards a Global Pact on may, 10, 2018 environment: Resolution A / 72 / L. 51. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.un.org/ru/ga/72/docs/72res3.shtml (date accessed: 18.03.2021).
6. Panasenko S. Green Paris. 2015. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://green-city.su/zelyonyj-parizh/ (date accessed: 18.03.2021).
7. Donald Trump announced the US withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement. 2017. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3314166 (date accessed: 14.03.2021).
8. On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 474 of July 21, 2020. – Access from the information and legal portal «Garant».
9. Passport of the federal project «Clean Air» [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://mineconom74.ru/sites/default/files/field_downloads/1323/vozduh.pdf (date accessed: 20.03.2021).
10. Passport of the federal project «Clean Water» [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://base.garant.ru/72727218/ (date accessed: 20.03.2021).
11. Passport of the federal project «Forest conservation» [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://economy.samregion.ru/upload/iblock/4fd/Pasport-FP-Sokhranenie-lesov-_red.-ot-21.12.18_.pdf (date accessed: 20.03.2021).
12. Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators of cities in 2019. Moscow: Rosstat. 1204 p.
13. Babkina L.N., Skotarenko O.V. Features of the qualimetric approach in regional studies //Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences. 2013. No. 5. pp. 161-165.