This article assesses the financial potential and corporate asset management policy of Severstal Corporation PJSC. A recommendation is given to change the current liabilities management policy from aggressive to moderate, which will lead to an increase in the financial stability of the enterprise, a decrease in the effect of financial leverage, as well as an increase in the weighted average cost of capital as a whole. The study conducted by the authors showed that Severstal Corporation PJSC has average estimates for almost all components of the financial potential of the corporation, therefore, it can be assigned an integral average level of financial potential.
1. Eroputova O.A. Analysis and evaluation of cash flows from investment operations of PJSC Severstal. The Scientific Heritage. 2022;86-3(86):17-20.
2. Izzuka T.B., Tkachenko I.D. The impact of COVID-19 on the financial condition of metallurgical enterprises: problems and prospects. Economic sciences. 2021;195:67-77. (In Russ.).
3. Isaeva S.S. Assessment of the probability of bankruptcy by various methods on the example of PJSC Severstal (foreign practice). The world economy: security problems. 2017;3:25-29. (In Russ.).
4. Karkanitsa A.S., Strunnikova Ya.D., Rodionova D.V., Savinkina A.D., Kirdyanova D.I., Khayak A.A., Strunnikova A.D. Market model of shares of PJSC Severstal. Economics and entrepreneurship. 2020;1(114):767-769. (In Russ.).
5. Nikolaeva E.V., Pletnev D.A., Mirvakhedi S. The practice of assessing transaction costs: the case of PJSC Severstal. Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University. 2020;6(440):204-211. (In Russ.).
6. Rykanin N.V. Overview of the metallurgical industry of Russia and the position of PJSC Severstal in it. Financial economics. 2021;4:194-197. (In Russ.).
7. Rykanin N.V. Prospective analysis of cash flows of PJSC Severstal. Natural sciences and humanities research. 2021;35 (3):278-284. (In Russ.).
8. Sapunova T.A., Koivistoinen A.A. Development of innovative financial strategy of PJSC Severstal. Economics and Business: theory and practice. 2022;6-2 (88):149-152. (In Russ.).
9. Cherednichenko A.S. Analysis of financial results of PJSC Severstal in terms of outsourcing of business processes. Modern Science. 2019;9-1:121-124.
10. Shuvarikov M.D. Principles of IFRS in the financial analysis of PJSC Severstal and PJSC NLMK. Economic security. 2021;4(3):839-852. (In Russ.).