The article analyzes the current trends in the policy of investment support and its regional features. Conclusions are given on the level of development of the current state of investment activity in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The article analyzes the indicators characterizing the financial sources of investment in fixed assets: budgetary and extrabudgetary funds, investments guaranteed by the state, funds of enterprises and households, loans from commercial banks, foreign direct investment. As well as the results of investment activities in the regions of the country. Suggestions and recommendations are given to improve the efficiency of investment policy in the country. The results of the study can be used in the analysis and forecasting of structural changes in the country’s investment policy. It is concluded that investment support is a more voluminous economic concept than investment activity, representing a state of the economy, in which the possibility of satisfying the entire country is ensured. While investment support is a system and process that acts as a tool for achieving investment policy indicators. If it is organized correctly, then the conditions for sustainable economic development of the country and its regions are achieved.
1. Khurozov Z. K. Theoretical aspects of innovative financing of the investment environment //Economics and Finance. 2015. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: CEDR/Downloads/innovatsion-moliyalashtirishning-investitsion-mu-itga-tasirining-nazariy-zhi-atlari.pdf.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No. 4947 «Strategy of actions in five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021» [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://lex.uz/docs/3107042 (date accessed: 17.06.2020).
3. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 2, 2020 No. 5953 «On the state program for implementing the strategy of actions in five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021» in the «year of development of science, education and digital economy» [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://lex.uz/docs/4751567 (date accessed: 17.06.2020).
4. Mirzarayimov D.U. the role of foreign investment, digital economy and innovation in improving the competitiveness of the national economy: domestic and foreign experience //Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. T .: UNIVERSITY. 2019. 347 p.
5. Ismailova N.K. Issues of providing investment security in Uzbekistan //International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. vol.5-4. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: CEDR/Downloads/issues-of-providing-investment-security-in-uzbekistan.pdf.
6. Alan J. Auerbach. Investment Policies to Promote Growth. [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b88c/a8cf9937ffa3fb01cf067225c525615a91bd.pdf.
7. The world Bank [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.worldbank.org/en/results/2016/04/13/uzbekistan-on-the-path-to-high-middle-income-status-by-2050 (date accessed: 25.06.2020).
8. Were the Hearings boring? [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://zakovat.uz/xabaringiz-bormi/details/1680/ (date accessed: 25.06.2020).
9. Collection of lectures on the topic «Economy of natural resources» [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://uzgeo.uz/Hujjat/darslik/a0255a75-26c6-4e38-8cc5-f64f68f5666b.pdf.
10. Abulkasimov H., Abuloma M., Mortgagewe F. Active investment policy in Uzbekistan and its important directions //Economics and Finance. 2013. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: CEDR/Downloads/zbekistonda-faol-investitsiya-siyosati-va-uning-mu-im-y-nalishlari.pdf.
11. Dunning J. H., Rugman A. M. The eclectic paradigm of international production: A personal perspective. Pitelis C. N., Sugden R. (eds.). The Nature of the Transnational Firm. 2nd ed. London, Routledge, 2008. 260 p.
12. Egamberdiev F.T., Daniyarova F.B., Kholmatzhonov F.M. The role of investment in the economy of our country //Economics and Finance. 2017. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: CEDR/Downloads/mamlakatimiz-i-tisodiyotida-investitiyalarning-tutgan-rni.pdf.
13. Grinko T.S. Improving the mechanism of regional investment policy: on the example of Bashkortostan. 2008 [abstract of the dissertation Cand. Econ. Sciences. 08.00.05]. [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.dissercat.com/content/sovershenstvovanie-mekhanizma-regionalnoi-investitsionnoi-politiki-na-primere-respubliki-bas/read.
14. Mirzarayimov D.U. The Importance of using the investment potential of the region in the context of globalization strategy of actions of the Republic of Uzbekistan: macroeconomic stability, investment activity and prospects for innovative development [Electronic package]. T.: Special Issue of the scientific electronic journal «Economics and innovative technologies», 2019. 285 p.
15. Mirzarayimov D.U. Issues of improving investment policy to ensure sustainable economic growth //Materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference «Actual problems of an innovative approach to ensuring socio-economic stability of the Republic of Uzbekistan». KSU 15 may 2019. pp. 75-76.
16. Ganieva F. The importance of foreign investment in the economy //Economics and Finance. 2012. No. 2. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: CEDR/Downloads/i-tisodiyotda-horizonhiy-investitiyalarning-a-amiyati.pdf.
17. Teterin Yu. A., Ilina A.V. The role of foreign investment in the economy of the Siberian regions: potential and limitations. 2016. No. 27. pp. 513-516. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://moluch.ru/archive/131/36318/.
18. Irina R. Ruiga Regional Investment Policy: Choosing Priorities and Mechanisms of Interaction //Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2017. 12. pp. 1886-1898.