The present article dwells on the author’s methodology of managing the competitiveness of a machine-building complex at the micro level, that is, at the enterprise level. According to the author, introduction of new progressive tools and management principles in each particular enterprise will allow not only to increase significantly competitiveness of the machine-building complex as a whole, but also to elaborate successful long-term strategy for the economy development.
- Prasad B. Balancing of Competitiveness Metrics and Measures for Excellence in Manufacturing. ResearchGate, available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266733645_Balancing_of_Competitiveness_Metrics_and_Measures_for_Excellence_in_Manufacturing.
- Asachi G. The “5S” Strategy for Continuous Improvement of the manufacturing processes in autocar exhaust. Management & Marketing, 2008, vol. 3, no 4, pp. 115–120.
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Total Quality Management (TQM). MBA Knowledge Base, available at: https://www.mbaknol.com/operationsmanagement/business-process-reengineering-bpr-and-total-quality-management-tqm.
- Khammer M. Reinzhiniring: ne avtomatiziruyte — unichtozhayte! [Reengineering: Do Not Automate — Just Destroy!]. Lobanov Logist, available at: https://www.lobanov-logist.ru/library/all_articles/54142.
- Mikoluk K. Business Strategy Examples: Four Strategies Businesses Use to Make Money. Udemy, available at: https://blog.udemy.com/business-strategyexamples.
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR). MBA Knowledge Base, available at: https://www.mbaknol.com/modern-management-concepts/business-processreengineering-bpr.
- Valiris G., Glykas M. Business analysis metrics for business process redesign. Article in Business Process Management Journal, 2004, August, p. 447.
- Toyota Global Vision. Sustainability Report, 2013, available at: http://www.toyota-global.com/sustainability/report/sr/pdf/sustainability_report13_me.pdf.
- Liker Jeffrey K. The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World’s Greatest Manufacturer. McGraw-Hill, 2004, pp. 85–277.