Scientometric analysis of dynamics of science-intensive technologies development in machine-building production was carried out. It is shown that in the 1960s–1970s, a new scientific direction in the technology of mechanical engineering — a cluster of methods and technologies for physicochemical treatment of materials — was formed in the world technological space. Ranking of industrially developed countries all over the world in terms of the development level of science-intensive technologies is performed. The interrelation between the level of development of science-intensive technologies, the level of industrial development and indicators characterizing the socio-economic status of the country, is revealed. It is shown that in the current geopolitical situation and in conditions of limited resources, the choice of priority directions for the development of high technologies is becoming more relevant than ever. It is noted that the evaluation criteria and procedures for selecting priority development directions are not sufficiently developed or are simply lacking. All this affects the financing of scientific research and the development pace of certain technological areas.
- Morgunov Yu.A, Panov D.V., Saushkin B.P, Saushkin S.B. Naukoemkie tekhnologii mashinostroitel’nogo proizvodstva: Fiziko-khimicheskie metody i tekhnologii [High Technologies of Engineering Production: Physicochemical Methods and Technologies]. Pod redaktsiey B.P. Saushkina. Moscow, Forum, 2013, 928 p.
- Proceeding of International Symposium for Electromashining (ISEM). 1970–2016.
- Fiziko-khimicheskie metody v proizvodstve gazoturbinnykh dvigateley [Physico-Chemical Methods in Production of Gas Turbine Engines]. Pod redaktsiey B.P. Saushkina. Moscow, Drofa, 2002, 656 p.
- Schumacher B.M., Krampits R., Kruth J.P. Historical phases of EDM development driven by the dual influence of Market Pull and Science Push. Procedia CIRP, 2013, no. 6, pp. 5–12.
- Tekhnologiya mashinostroeniya [Technology of Mechanical Engineering]. Referativnyy zhurnal. 1980–2016. Institut nauchnoy informatsii (Akademiya nauk SSSR), VINITI RAN.
- Morgunov Yu.A., Saushkin B.P., Shandrov B.V. Razvitie ponyatiynogo apparata tekhnologii mashinostroeniya [Development of Conceptual Apparatus in Engineering Technology]. Inzhenernyy zhurnal, 2016, no. 4, pp. 3–7.
- Morgunov Yu.A., Saushkin B.P. Tekhnologicheskie aspekty additivnogo formoobrazovaniya [Technological Aspects of Additive Shaping]. Naukoemkie tekhnologii v mashinostroenii, 2016, no. 7, pp. 4–8.
- Astakhov Yu.P., Kochergin S.A., Morgunov Yu.A. i dr. Mikroobrabotka poverkhnostnykh rel’efov s primeneniem fiziko-khimicheskikh metodov vozdeystviya na material [Microprocessing of Surface Reliefs with Application of Physical-Chemical Methods of Treating a Material]. Naukoemkie tekhnologii v mashinostroenii, 2012, no. 7, pp. 33–38.
- Voevodov A.A. Mirovoe stankostroenie-2015 [World Machine Tool Building 2015]. Komplekt “ITO”, 2016/ no. 5, pp. 58–92.
- Ivanov V.V. Innovatsionnaya paradigma ХХI [Innovative Paradigm XXI]. Moscow, Nauka, 2013, 383 p.