The article deals with the problems of typology and scaling of innovative entrepreneurship, its place in the development of the global and domestic economy. The evolution of engineering thinking and the allocation of technological entrepreneurship based on the generation and implementation of innovations are considered. It is shown how the development of the ecosystem approach creates new opportunities for the production of innovative products through the formation of special innovative ecosystems. The authors emphasize the importance of engineering education in the mass development of domestic innovative entrepreneurship.
1. Shchedrovitsky P.G. Challenges of the III industrial revolution to an engineering university. Moscow: Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2016. URL: www.gubkin.ru/departaments/educational_activities/advanced_training/retaining_effective_teachers/Shablon/Shchedrovitsky%20P.%20G.%20Lecture%2030.05.2016.pdf
2. Budzinskaya O.V. Methodological approach to managing the system of staffing of sectors of the economy /Materials of the international scientific-practical conference «Modern problems of economics and management». M.: Publishing House Origins, 2021. pp. 45-54. (In Russ.).
3. Smith A. Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations [trans. from English. P.N. Klyukin]. M.: Eksmo, 2016. 1056 p. (Series: Great Economists).
4. Blaug M. 100 great economists after Keynes. St. Petersburg: Economics, 2008. 352 p.
5. Sheinbaum V.S. Methodology of engineering activity. Publishing house: Russian State University of Oil and Gas named after I.M. Gubkina, 2007. 360 p.
6. Report on the global agenda for the future of education: if changes cannot be avoided, they must be led / Luksha P.O., Peskov D.N. URL: www.asi.ru/news/25293/
7. Weber M. Economy and society: essays on understanding sociology. M.: Ed. house of the Higher School of Economics, 2016. 445 p.
8. Budzinskaya O.V. Staffing system as a mechanism for expanded reproduction of human resources. Dissertation … doctor of economic sciences: 08.00.05 – Economics and management of the national economy (labor economics). Moscow: VNII Labor, 2022. 321 p. (In Russ.).
9. Corporate venture investments in the oil and gas industry. 2nd Edition (2019-2020). URL: www.delopahnetkerosinom.ru/venture-2020/
10. Setrov M.I. General principles of systems organization and their methodological significance. L.: «Science». 1971. 265 p.
11. Modern engineering education: textbook. allowance / A.I. Borovkov [i dr.]. St. Petersburg: Publishing house of Politekhn. un-ta, 2012. 80 p.
12. Round University Ranking 2020. URL: https://roundranking.com/ranking/world-university-rankings.html#world – 2021
13. Malikova S. The ecosystem of innovation activity opens up new opportunities for young entrepreneurs / Malikova S., Bykov E. //Economy and life. 2018. No. 26 (9742). URL: www.eg-online.ru/article/376155/ (In Russ.).