Formation and implementation of innovative projects at enterprises of high-tech industries of Russia in the context of their digital transformation
Current trends in economic, scientific and technological development require the transformation of approaches to the management of economic systems and projects. In this regard, the article considers a modern approach to the implementation of innovative projects – a competitive one. Its basic principles, as well as the key stages in the successful implementation of innovative projects, are disclosed. The first step is the right choice of the project. The authors propose an algorithm for evaluating and ranking projects when building a decision support system at Russian enterprises in high-tech industries. One of the most important stages of the project implementation is the formation of an effective project team. Taking into account digital transformation trends, an approximate authorial matrix of digital competencies for the formation of such a team is proposed.
1. Kolmykova, T.S., Merzlyakova, E.A., Bredikhin, V.V., Tolstykh, T.O., Ovchinnikova, O.P. Problems of formation of perspective growth points of high-tech productions // Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. – 2018. – p. 469-475
2. Komkov N.I., Eroshkin S.Y., Mamontova N.G. A stage by stage procedure for project analysis, evaluation, and selection. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2008. Volume 19, Issue 6, pp 643–654. doi.org/10.1134/S1075700708060117
3. Lars Fæste, Jim Hemerling, Perry Keenan, and Martin Reeves, “Transformation: The Imperative to Change,” BCG November (2014).
4. Pulse of the Profession 2019 //URL: https://www.pmi.org/learning/thought-leadership/pulse/pulse-of-the-profession-2019.
5. WIPO-Search national patent collections … [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://patentscope.wipo.int/(accessed: 15.08.2019).
6. FIPS-Federal Institute of industrial property [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www1.fips.ru/(accessed: 15.08.2019).
7. Ereshko, A.F., Kokuytseva, T.V. Computable models of the cooperation of digital economies // Proceedings of 2017 10th International Conference Management of Large-Scale System Development, MLSD 2017.
8. EIU-PMI, Benefits Realization Management: Strengthening benefits awareness in the C-suite (Newtown Square: Project Management Institute, 2016) and BCG analysis.
9. Artyakov V.V., Kokuytseva T.V. Foreign experience in managing innovative development of companies in high-tech industries // Microeconomics. 2015. №. 1. pp. 14-22.
10. Management of innovative projects for the development of the budgetary organization of the space industry: the dissertation … candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.05 / Kharlamov Maxim Mikhailovich; [Place of protection: South-West. state un-t]. Moscow, 2018. 172 p.: ill.
11. Kharlamov M.M., Ovchinnikova O.P. Innovative project management in budget organizations of the space industry: a monograph. – Novocherkassk: SRSPU (NPI). 2018. 155 p.