The article discusses the problems of digital monitoring of international settlements with the cooperated structure of the EAEU financial and stock markets as multi-agent systems. The introduction of a digital platform with analytical services for the identification of cluster monetary and financial interpretations of the observed operations and the identification of real beneficiaries (hidden control centers) of operating schemes and transaction chains of specific financial operators is justified. It is proposed to build a computationally observable object-resource base of electronic transactions that allows you to track the movement [including budget] of each ruble or other non-cash currency through any number of accounts that serve as the basis for establishing all participants in the financial chain.
1. Ageev A.I., Loginov E.L., Makhutov N.A. Cryptocurrency management model for the formation of a single electronic currency of the EEU // Economic strategies. 2018. Vol. 20. No. 6 (156). pp. 74-83.
2. Ageev A.I., Loginov E.L. Strategic trends of the constructed economic reality // Economic strategy. 2012. Vol. 14. No. 10 (108). pp. 6-15.
3. Bauer V.P., Vorozhikhin V.V., Raikov A.N., Smirnov V.V. Can cryptocurrency ensure the development of the digital economy in Russia? // Information society. 2017. No. 4-5. pp. 35-42.
4. Kovalevich D.V. Prospects for the development of the unified financial market of the EEU // Science and business: ways of development. 2018. No. 8 (86). pp. 95-99.
5. Loginov E.L., Grabchak E.P., Grigoriev V.V., Raikov A.N., Shkuta A.A. Managing the Russian economy in conditions with an extremely large component of uncertainty in the development of emergency situations and critical lack of information // Security and emergency issues. 2019. No. 4. pp. 104-110.
6. Loginov E.L., Shkuta A.A. The financial system of the EEU: the perspective structure of the Union financial and economic integration in the conditions of critical disequilibrium of the world financial markets. Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, 2019. 155 p.
7. Loginov E.L., Shkrablyak A.S. Trends in the development of electronic financial transactions and methods of their control in global telecommunications networks // Engineering physics. 2009. No. 9. pp. 47-53.
8. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sushko E.D., Ageeva A.F. Agent-oriented model of Eurasia and simulation of implementation of large infra-structural projects // Regional economy. 2018. Vol. 14. No. 4. pp. 1102-1116.
9. Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sushko E.D., Burilina M.A. Development of a mathematical model for quantitative assessment of the consequences of illegal financial operations // Management consulting. 2016. No. 3 (87). pp. 85-95.
10. Malkov E.S. Modeling of dishonest behavior of banks in the financial crisis // Journal of the new economic Association. 2014. No. S1. pp. 151-159.
11. Loginov E.L., Grigoriev V.V., Shkuta A.A., Bortalevich V.Y., Sorokin D.D. Intelligent monitoring, modeling and regulation information traffic to specify the trajectories of the behavior of organizational agents in the context of receipt of difficult-interpreted information // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. pp.012015.