The article presents the structural subsystems of society, which are the mechanisms of its support (stabilization or preservation) with emphasis on social relations. The autor analizes the views and opinions of scientists regarding the social organism filling with the basic system elements. Types of social structures are presented, including socioethnic, socio-demographic, socio-spatial, stratification one and others. The definition of social interaction is given with nuances: socio-economic, socio-political and socio-cultural interactions. Interactions and mutual influences of the sources and stimulators of society renewal are defined. The variant of functional conformity of the compatible environment of renewing and subsystems of the society organizations is offered. The assumption on expansion of the society subsystems to seven spheres on the basis of a cyclic model of its development is set forth.
- Parsons T. Ponyatie obshchestva: komponenty i ikh vzaimootnosheniya [Concept of Society: Components and Their Relationships]. THESIS, 1993, no. 2, p. 102.
- Bondarenko O.Ya. Sbornik dokladov po teorii i filosofii edinogo polya [Collection of Papers on the Theory and Philosophy of a Unified Field]. Bishkek, 2000.
- Morozov V.A. Sovmestimost’ sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh sistem. Osnovy teorii sovmestimosti [Compatibility of Socio-Economic Systems. Basics of Compatibility Theory]. Moscow, Ekonomika, 2013, pp. 20–35.
- Geets V.M. Obshchestvo, gosudarstvo, ekonomika: fenomenologiya vzaimodeystviya i razvitiya [Society, State, Economy: Phenomenology of Interaction and Development]. Moscow, Ekonomika, 2014.
- Kleyner G.B. Strategiya predpriyatiya [The Enterprise Strategy]. Moscow, Delo, 2008.
- Bodriyer Zh. Obshchestvo potrebleniya [Consumer Society]. Moscow, 2006