The article dwells on a complex of issues related to rational use of natural resources. It is shown that development of the economy requires not only clear state goal-setting, serious technical and economic calculations, but also other types of substantiations. The cost of goods and services has not yet been thoroughly studied. Pricing in its entirity does not take into account material components that initially exist by nature and are created without human participation. The role of environmental factors in development of economic and other social sciences is revealed.
1. Stenogramma: rech’ Grety Tunberg na Sammite OON po meram v oblasti izmeneniya klimata [Transcript: Greta Thunberg’s Speech at the UN Summit on Climate Change Measures]. Vesti obrazovaniya, 2019, September, 25, available at: https://vogazeta.ru/articles/2019/9/25/international/9578-stenogramma_rech_grety_tunberg_na_sammite_oon_po_meram_v_oblasti_izmeneniya_klimata_national_public_radio_ssha.
2. Yang E. Prognozirovanie nauchno-tekhnicheskogo progressa [Forecasting Scientific and Technological Progress]. Moscow, Progress, 1970, 568 p.
3. Marks K. Kapital [Capital]. Moscow, Politicheskaya literature, vol. I, pp. 49–50.
4. Lenin V.I. Polnoe sobranie sochinenii [Complete Set of Works]. Moscow, Directmedia, 2013, p. 312.
5. Lenin V.I. Polnoe sobranie sochinenii [Complete Set of Works]. Moscow, Litres, 2019, vol. 45, March 1922 — March 1923, p. 73.
6. Lenin V.I. Polnoe sobranie sochinenii [Complete Set of Works]. Moscow, Litres, 2019, vol. 43, March — June 1921, p. 234.
7. Likhonosov V.I. Na ulitse Shirokoi [On Shirokaya Street]. Novyi mir, 1968, no 5.
8. Biola G. Marksizm i okruzhayushchaya sreda [Marxism and the Environment]. Moscow, Progress, 1975, 152 p.