The purpose of this work is to form an algorithm for organizing the process of creating the appearance of a radically new satellite service based on an analysis of current and future consumer expectations. To solve this problem, it is proposed to use the methods of the Foresight project and technologies for detecting changes in consumer behavior by weak signals. The proposed algorithm makes it possible to form a technological roadmap for the development of a radically new satellite service, which allows organizing the necessary research and development. Plan resources for the creation of new technologies, taking into account the risks.
1. Nikitskaya E.F. Forecasting of innovative development: international trends and Russian experience //Science studies. 2014. Issue 3 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: //naukovedenie.ru/49EVN314.
2. Loveridge D. Foresight. PREST. University of Manchester, 2001.
3. Ansoff, I. H. (1975). Managing strategic surprise by response to weak signals. California Management Review, 1975. 18(2). pp. 21-33.
4. Choi C., Kim S., Park Y. (2007). Appetent-based cross impact analysis for quantitative estimation of technological impact: The case of information and communication technology //Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2007. 74(2007). pp. 1296-1314.
5. Thorleuchter D. (2008). Finding technological ideas and inventions with text mining and technique philosophy. In C. Preisach, H. Burkhardt, L. Schmidt-Thieme, &R. Decker (Eds.), Data analysis, machine learning, and applications. Berlin: Springer. 2008. pp. 413-420.
6. Thorleuchter D., Van den Poel D.,&Prinzie A.(2010d). Extracting consumers needs for new products –Awed mining approach. In Proceedings WKDD. Los Alamitos: IEEE Computer Society. 2010. pp. 441.
7. Dirk Thorleuchter, Dirk Van den Poel. Weak signal identification with semantic web mining // Expert Systems with Applications/ 2013. Volume 40. Issue 12. 15 September 2013. pp. 4978-4985.
8. Yudin A.V. Assessment of the risk of loss of competitiveness of high-tech satellite services //Issues of innovative economy. 2020.Volume 10. No. 4. pp. 2299-2316. – doi: 10.18334 / vinec. 10. 4. 111293.
9. Yudin A.V. Control system for the access of high-tech satellite services to sales markets // Economics, Entrepreneurship and Law. 2020. Volume 10. No. 12. pp. 3269-3284. – doi: 10.18334/epp.10.12.111321.