Based on the study of the regulatory framework and comparative analysis of concepts, it is concluded that strategic forecasting should be considered as a special kind of forecasting, which is not identical to long-term and long-term forecasting. The principal specificity of strategic forecasting is its organic involvement in the complex of strategic management with the system of goal-setting. This determines the additional content of the logical scope of the concept.
1. Socio-political science in the service of Russian statehood: achievements and prospects. Report of ISPI RAS 2016-2017/ Resp. the editorship of G.V. Osipov. M.: Veche, 2019. 398 p.
2. Strategic goal-setting in situational development centers. M.: Kogito-Tsentr, 2018. 320 p.
3. Selivanov A.I. Development of objects. The science of future management. M.: Algorithm-Press, 2016. 848 p.
4. Oyserman T. I. Is it Possible to foresee the distant future?// Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2005. Vol. 75. No. 8. P. 720-726.
5. Popper K.R. The Poverty of Historicism. M.: «Progress»–VIA, 1993. 187 p.
6. Tsirenshchikov V.S. Prognostic activity of European companies. Monograph/ Reports Of the Institute of Europe RAS. No. 352. M.: Institute of Europe RAS, 2018. 58 p.
7. Voitolovsky G.K. Basic representations// Baturova G.V., Konovalov A.M. (head of the author. call.), Kosolapov N.A., Kroyala I.V., Kudryavtsev S.S., Fedorenko N.M. Approaches to strategic forecasting. Moscow: SOPS, 2008. 376 p.
8. George Friedman: Transferring the model of strategic forecasting to Moscow [Electronic resource]// https://ukraina.ru/opinions/20141205/1011385900.html (accessed 11.08.2009).
9. Doronin A.I. Business intelligence. 5-e Izd. M.: «OS ‘ -89», 2013. 704 p.
10. Kurnosov Yu.V. Analytics as an intellectual weapon. 2-e Izd. M.: “Rhythm”, 2015. 616 p.
11. Kurnosov Yu.V. Analytics and intelligence. Reflections of a professional. M.: “Rhythm”, 2018. 384 p.
12. Contours of the world future. Report of the US National intelligence Council // Russia and the world in 2020. M.: Publishing House «Europe», 2005. P. 7-166.
13. The world after the crisis. Global trends-2025: a changing world. Report of the US National intelligence Council. M.: Publishing House «Europe», 2011. 188 p.
14. Global future trends 2030: Alternative worlds. Report of the US National intelligence Council. December 2012. Brief overview. Tashkent, 2013. 32 p.
15. Global trends: Paradoxes of progress. Report of the US National intelligence Council. January, 2017. 91 p.
16. Gribin N. P. The future through the eyes of American intelligence. Analytical review of the report of the US National intelligence Council «Global trends: paradoxes of progress». Analytical reports of the Institute of international studies, MGIMO (U). May 2017. M.: THEY MGIMO of the MFA of Russia. 43 p.