Competitive advantage and a model of enterprise management
The article considers the issues of the present-day, resource-based theory of competitive advantage and selection of a corresponding model of enterprise management in conditions of escalating market uncertainty.
1. Pastor S., Pyatanova V. I. Strategies of transnational corporations for changing models of international trade // International trade and trade policy. 2017. № 2 (10). pp. 136-146.
2. Lis T. Competitive factors of enterprises in dynamic environment. Effectiveness and Competitiveness of Modern Business. Concepts – Models – Instruments. Crakow University of Economics, 2016. pp. 25-32.
3. Quinn R.E., Faerman S.R., Thompson M.P, McGrath M.R., Becoming a Master Manager. A Competency Framework. 3rd Edition, Wiley, 2002.
4. Quinn R.E., Faerman S.R., Thompson M.P, McGrath M.R., Becoming a Master Manager. A Competing Values Approach. 6th Edition, Wiley, 2015.
5. Quinn R.E., Faerman S.R., Thompson M.P, McGrath M.R., Professional management. Key managerial competence. Polish Economic Publishing House, Warsaw, 2007.