Historically, a mode of production has developed in Russia that differs significantly from that considered in political economy as a model. At first, it clearly manifested itself in the economic activities of the Old Believers. On a national scale, he played a leading role in the period 1930–1955, after which its foundations were eroded. The article discusses its properties and potential, the possibility of implementation in modern conditions
1. Jensen M., Meckling W. Theory of the Firm: Managerial Behavior, Agency Costs and Ownership Structure. Journal of Financial Economics, 1976, vol. 3, pp. 305–360.
2. Denis D. The Case for Maximizing Long-Run Shareholder Value. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 2019, vol. 31, pp. 81–89.
3. Friedman M. The social responsibility of business is to increase its profits. The New York Times Magazine, 1970, September, 13, available at: http://umich.edu/~thecore/doc/Friedman.pdf.
1. Materialy kruglogo stola “Trudovaya etika staroobryadchestva i modernizatsiya Rossii v XIX i XX vekakh” [Materials of the Round Table “The Work Ethic of the Old Believers and Modernization of Russia in the XIX and XX Centuries”]. Russkii mir, available at: http://www.russ.ru/pole/Trudovaya-etikastaroobryadchestva-i-modernizaciya-Rossii-v-XIX-i-HH-vv.
2. Katasonov V.Yu. Ekonomika Stalina [Stalin’s Economy]. Moscow, Institut russkoi tsivilizatsii, 2016.