The article briefly analyzes the impact of customs duties on certain parameters of financing federal budget expenditures aimed at implementing key priorities and national goals, which will contribute to accelerating economic growth. It is shown that customs revenues to the federal budget are an important characteristic, they allow their part to satisfy public needs, remaining one of the stable sources of formation of its revenue.
It is concluded that it is necessary to include in the control indicators of the implementation of the Strategy for the Development of the Customs Service of the Russian Federation until 2030 indicators of customs payments that contribute to the financing of budget expenditure programs that affect the stimulation of economic growth.
1. Schumpeter J.A. The theory of economic development. M.: Progress, 1982.
2. The development strategy of the Federal customs service of the Russian Federation up to 2030 // the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from 23.05.2020 No. 1388-R. – Access legal information portal «Garant».
3. Klinova M.V., Sidorova E.A. Russia and the European Union: the continuation of the sanctions confrontation // Economic issues. 2017. No. 6. pp. 114-127.
4. Senchagov V.K. (ed.). Modernization of the financial sphere of Russia: monograph. M.; St. Petersburg: Nestor-Istoriya, 2011. 304 p.
5. The main directions of budget, tax and customs tariff policy for 2020 and for the planning period of 2021 and 2022. Moscow: Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, 2019. pp. 30-40.
6. Nemirova G.I. Administration of customs payments as an indicator of the development of the Russian economy //Economic security. 2019. Volume 2. No. 3. pp. 245-253.
7. Romanov S.V., Belenchuk A.A. (comp.). Budget for citizens to the Federal Law on the Federal Budget for 2020 and for the planning period of 2021 and 2022 // Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. Moscow, 2019.
8. Report on the budget execution of the chief administrator, the administrator, the recipient of budget funds, the chief administrator, the administrator of sources of financing of the budget deficit, the chief administrator, the administrator of budget revenues (f. 0503127) of the annual budget statements of the CA of the Federal Customs Service of Russia for 2019 and 2020. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: www. Customs.gov.ru (date accessed: 21.05.2021).
9. Appendix 15 to the Federal Law «On the Federal Budget for 2021 and for the planning period of 2022 and 2023». – Access from the information and legal portal «Garant».
10. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 737 of 15.05.2021. – Access from the information and legal portal «Garant».
11. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 342 of 26.03.2020 «On the rates and basis for calculating customs duties for customs operations related to the release of goods». – Access from the information and legal portal «Garant».
12. The Federal Customs Service of Russia: import-export of the most important goods for January 2020 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://customs.gov.ru/press/federal/document/230610 (date accessed: 21.05.2021).