The studies have shown that the resource provision of health care in the Republic of Bashkortostan (RB) in the Volga Federal District (VFD) is low. This is evidenced by the obtained ranks in terms of resource provision for 2017. The resource support factors affecting the change in the gross regional health product and the provision of social services are also investigated. The direct moderate relationship was revealed with such factors as the capacity of outpatient organizations, the number of doctors of all specialties, and labor productivity. The high relationship has been established with the average salary of health workers and the provision of social services with an effective attribute. The economic and mathematical dependence of the gross regional health product on the average wage of workers in this field of activity is built. The model is applicable for predicting the development of healthcare in Bashkortostan.
1. Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2018: Statistical collection / Russian Statistics. Moscow, 2018.1162 p.
2. Kalashnikov K.N. Resource security of healthcare in Russia: issues of territorial differentiation // Economic and social changer: facts, trends, forecast. 2015. №1 (37). pp.72-87.
3. Migunova Yu. V. Healthcare development trends in urban areas of the Republic of Bashkortostan in context of socialization of the regional economy // Bulletin of Ufa Scientific Center of RAS. 2018. № 2. pp. 100-105.
4. Khalitova L.R. Health condition analysis of the population of the Republic of Bashkortostan // Science and practice of the regions. 2019. №3 (16). pp.66-71.
5. Khalitova L. R. Improvement of methods of management of labor power reproduction process on the national economy’s meso-level (on the example of agricultural sector of the Republic of Bashkortostan): monograph. М.: Omega-L; Orenburg: Publishing center of OGAU (Orenburg State Agrarian University), 2015. 210 p.
6. Khalitova L. R., Petrov N.A. Development Strategies of Service Businesses in Selected Zones of the Republic of Bashkortostan // Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference – Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth, 15-16 November 2018, Seville, Spain. pp. 5419-5433.