The possibility of the introduction of appropriate organization of professional retraining and the introduction of information technology structure in the machine-building enterprises. Educational institution is considered as the intellectual element of the logistics chain in vocational education. For the development of fundamentally new technologies proposed organization process reengineering involving professionals with a fundamentally new knowledge. As a criterion of the effectiveness of retraining is considered business income. The conditions to ensure the quality of training, developing strategic direction in improving the capacity of the enterprise. The proposed mechanism has shown the possibility of finding reserves to ensure the preparation of a management efficiency experts with balanced powers and responsibilities of participants in the introduction of new technologies.
- Yurkevich E.V., Sekerin V.D. Logistika obrazovaniya [Logistics of Education]. Informatizatsiya nauki i obrazovaniya, 2011, no 4.
- Bulatov A.S. Ekonomika [Economics]. Uchebnik dlya ekonomicheskikh akademiy, vuzov i fakul’tetov. Moscow, 1995.
- Karlin S. Matematicheskie metody v teorii igr, programmirovanii i ekonomike [Mathematical Methods in Game Theory, Programming and economics]. Moscow, Mir, 1964.
- Krasil’nikov O.Yu. Otrazhenie strukturnykh sdvigov v teoriyakh ekonomicheskogo rosta. Ekonomika: problemy teorii [Reflecting Structural Shifts in Economic Growth Theories. Economics: Problems of Theory]. Saratov, Nauchnaya kniga, 2001.
- Raykhlin E. Osnova ekonomicheskoy teorii. Ekonomicheskiy rost i razvitie [Economic Theory Basis. Economic Growth and Development]. Moscow, Yurist, 2001.
- Yurkevich E.V. Mekhanizmy obespecheniya funktsional’noy nadezhnosti v obrazovanii [Mechanisms for Ensuring Functional Reliability in Education]. Moscow, FGUP “PIK VINITI”, 2008, 68 p.
- Oykhman E.G., Popov E.V. Reinzhiniring biznesa “Finansy i statistika” [“Finance and Statistics” Business Reengineering]. Moscow, 1997