The article focuses on the shortcomings of the resource and financial support of the healthcare sector. The importance of increasing the volume of social investments in healthcare in the Russian Federation is shown. The current model of healthcare investment is analyzed. The main problems of investing in the healthcare system are formulated. The directions of its improvement and modification are suggested.
1. Federal law «On the basics of public health protection in the Russian Federation» of 21.11.2011 N 323-FZ [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_121895/ (date accessed: 29.10.2020).
2. Federal law «On public-private partnership, municipal-private partnership in the Russian Federation and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation» dated 13.07.2015 N 224-FZ (latest version). [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_182660/ (date accessed: 29.10.2020).
3. Gabueva L.A. Main approaches to the development of public-private partnership in regional health programs /L. A. gabueva, V. V. Almazov // Health Care. 2014. No. 7. pp. 15-17.
4. Erokhina T.V. State healthcare management in the Russian Federation //Text prepared for the Consultant Plus system, 2008.
5. Kyurdzhiev S.P. The Possible options of modernization of the economic model of healthcare in the Russian Federation / S.P. Gurdgiev, Bova F.S. //Science & education; economy; enterprise; law and management; South-Russia Institute – branch of Ranepa under the President of the Russian Federation. 2011. Issue No. 9. pp. 87-92.
6. Pozdnyakova S.V, Kukushkina M.A. On the development of public-private partnerships in health care. Tambov branch of the Russian presidential Academy of national economy and public administration. Tambov regional branch of the all-Russian public organization «Russian Union of young scientists» (Tambov). 2016. No. 5. pp. 183-195.
7. Statistical information of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.rosminzdrav.ru/ministry/61/22/stranitsa
979/statisticheskaya-informatsiya-minzdrava-rossii (date accessed: 05.08.2020).
8. Tikhomirov A.V. Healthcare: Legal aspect // Healthcare in the Russian Federation. 2004. No. 2. pp. 11-18.
9. Ulumbekova G.E. Healthcare of Russia. What to do. – 2nd ed. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2015. 704 p.
10. Beveridge Report. Social Insurance and Allied Serwices. Report by Sir William Beweridge. November 1942. [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.weasel.cwc.net (date accessed: 02.11.2020).
11. Ming Yin, Yu-An, Sun. Human Behavior Models for Virtual Agents in Repeated Decision Making under Uncertainty. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. Singapore, 2015 // IFAAMAS. pp. 581-589.