This article presents a multi-factorial regression analysis of budgetary efficiency of the special economic zones functioning in the Russian market. Special economic zones are the current form of public-private partnership in Russia, which has got significant development prospects. Public-private partnership is one of the most important institutions of economic relations between government and business, being among other things one of the key tools for investing into development of the real sector of economy. On the other hand, at present the social and budgetary efficiency of special economic zones in Russia is called into question by the state. Specific factors affecting the efficiency of special economic zones development, as well as their degree of influence, often remain unclear. In this regard, it seems important to study the budgetary efficiency of special economic zones through the prism of specific macroeconomic and specific factors published by the Russian Ministry of Economic Development. The study time frame covers the period of 2012-2016. Based on the results obtained, it seems possible to have more clear and deep understanding of the areas for developing interaction between the state and business in Russia.
- Varnavskii V.G. Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: nekotorye voprosy teorii i praktiki [Public-Private Partnership: Some Questions of Theory and Practice]. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 2011, no 9, p. 42.
- Boyarintsev B.I. Sotsial’naya ekonomika (instituty, infrastruktura, modernizatsiya) [Social Economy (Institutions, Infrastructure, Modernization)]. Ucheb. posobie. Moscow, 2010, p. 18.
- Shpakovich D.K., Vasilenok V.L. Razvitie form gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva v Rossiiskoi ekonomike [Developing the Forms of Public-Private Partnership in the Russian Economy]. Nauchnyi zhurnal NIU ITMO, 2014, no 1, p. 21. Seriya: Ekonomika i ekologicheskii menedzhment.
- Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo v innovatsionnoi sfere: mirovoi opyt i perspektivy Rossii [Public-Private Partnership in the Innovation Sphere: International Experience and Russian Prospects]. Pod red. R.M. Nizhegorodtseva, S.M. Nikitenko, E.V. Goosen. Kemerovo, 2012, p. 212.
- Federal’nyi zakon ot 22 iyulya 2005 g. N 116-FZ “Ob osobykh ekonomicheskikh zonakh v Rossiiskoi Federatsii” [Federal Law of July 22, 2005 № 116-FZ “On Special Economic Zones in the Russian Federation”]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema “Konsul’tant-Plyus”, available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_54599/
- Pushkin A.V. Pravovoi rezhim inostrannykh investitsii v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Legal Regime of Foreign Investments in the Russian Federation]. Moscow, 2012, p. 217.
- Ovchinnikov V. Most vo vneshnii mir [Bridge into the Outside World]. Rossiiskaya gazeta, 2012, available at: https://rg.ru/2012/07/19/kitay.html.
- Biznes-navigator po osobym ekonomicheskim zonam Rossii [Business-Navigator for Special Economic Zones of Russia]. Pod red. I.V. Golubkina, M.M. Bukharova, L.V. Danilova i dr. Moscow, Assotsiatsiya klasterov i tekhnoparkov, 2017, pp. 12–19.
- Okun’ S., Skorobogat’ko D. Osobye zony po spetsial’nym tsenam [Special Zones at Special Prices]. Kommersant”, 2016, available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3008286.
- Ryumin A. Ne v polnoi mere obosnovano uvelichenie v 2016 g. ustavnogo kapitala AO “OEZ” na summu 5,2 mlrd rub. [Increase in the Authorized Capital of JSC “SEZ” Amounting to 5.2 Billion Rubles in 2016 is not Fully Justified.]. Schetnaya palata RF. Ofitsial’nyi sait, 2017, April, 10, available at: http://audit.gov.ru/press_center/news/29969.
- Brooks C. Introductory Econometrics for Finance, 3rd Ed., Cambridge, 2014, pp. 526–558.
- Stock J., Watson M. Introduction to Econometrics, 3rd Ed., Addison-Wesley, 2010, pp. 347–380.