On the basis of engineering and physical design, two “ultimate” subjects of strategic management are described, the conflict between which is the only sustainably reproducible factor in all armed collisions of the postindustrial society. The topological structure of the memory of dynamic awareness of both subjects is modeled as the prime cause of the ultimate incompatibility, and their identification was accomplished. The third, transitional stage between two “ultimate” subjects, known as “indigo”, is described. The causes of its evolutionary deadlock are investigated. Metatheoretical verification of results obtained on the basis of their comparison with the data of materialistic dialectics and philosophy of Edmund Husserl is made.
- Denisov A.A., Denisova E.V. Tsel’ i kharakter postindustrial’noy voyny. Model’ pamyati dinamicheskogo samoosoznaniya [Purpose and Nature of Post-Industrial War. Memory Model of Dynamic Self-Awareness]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2017, no. 7, pp. 74–93.
- Materialisticheskaya dialektika [Materialistic Dialectics]. V 5 t. Pod obshchey redaktsiey F.V. Konstantinova i V.G. Marakhova. Moscow, Mysl’, 1981–1985. T. 1.
- Denisov A.A. I. Osnovy metrologicheskogo obespecheniya upravleniya konfliktom na geotsentricheskom TVD [I. Fundamentals of Metrological Support of Conflict Management on Geocentric War Theater]. Informatsionnye voyny, 2011, no. 3, pp. 33–44.
- Denisov A.A., Denisova E.V. O proektirovanii strategiy v postindustrial’nom netsifrovom mire [On Designing Strategies in the Post-Industrial Non-Digital World]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2016, no. 8, pp. 132–145.
- Denisov A.A. Denisova E.V. Upravlyaemaya konfrontatsiya: voyna v zone singulyarnosti [Controlled Confrontation: War in Singularity Area]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2014, no. 8, pp. 110–123.
- Denisov A.A., Denisova E.V. O novom obraze budushchego [About the New Image of the Future]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2016, no. 1, pp. 118–133.
- Denisov A.A., Denisova E.V. Konstruirovanie abstraktnykh soznaniy. Osnovy matematicheskoy teorii smerti [Construction of the Abstract Consciousness. Fundamentals of Mathematical Theory of Death]. Informatsionnye voyny, 2013, no. 1, pp. 47–61.
- Gusserl’ E. Logicheskie issledovaniya. Kartezianskie razmyshleniya. Krizis evropeyskikh nauk i transtsendental’naya fenomenologiya. Krizis evropeyskogo chelovechestva. Filosofiya kak strogaya nauka [Logical Research. Cartesian Reflections. Crisis of European Science and Transcendental Phenomenology. Crisis of European Humanity. Philosophy as a Rigorous Science]. Minsk, Kharvest; Moscow, AST, 2000, 752 p.