The article considers the features of the impact of integration on the capitalization of companies in the conditions of the development of the energy market of the Russian Federation. The essence of integration processes in modern market conditions is considered. The relationship between the integration of domestic companies and the level of their capitalization is determined. The influence of integration on the capitalization of companies in the context of the development of the Russian energy market is substantiated. The most effective directions of using the mechanisms of the influence of integration on the capitalization of companies in the context of the development of the energy market of the Russian Federation are shown.
1. Abbyasova D.R., Maksimov D.A., Shabalina U.M. Integrated groups of enterprises (holdings and financial-industrial groups) at the stages of market transformation of the Russian economy // Collection of scientific papers on the materials of the scientific conference. Belgorod. 2018. P. 36-42.
2. Varaksin O. I. Modern methods of enterprise value assessment //Young Scientist. – 2018. – №21. – P. 237-238. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://moluch.ru/archive/207/50760/ (access date: 10.02.2019).
3. Annual reports on the sustainable development of Gazprom Energoholding LLC 2012-2017 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://energoholding.gazprom.ru/investors/reports/ (appeal date: 10.02.2019).
4. Inozemtseva E.Yu., Yakhieva G.R. Market shares of oil and energy companies and the prospects for its development in modern conditions //NovaInfo.ru. 2014. No. 29-1. P. 52-56.
5. A. Ageev [et al.]. International energy utilities: a new strategic model for the integration of Russian energy companies into the world economy //Economic strategies. 2017. № 4. H. 70-89.
6. Tereshkin A.A. Essence, types and possibilities of vertical integration //Science through the prism of time. 2018. №7 (16).
7. Chistyakov A.E. Problems of integration and the construction of optimal production structures in an unstable market environment: monograph. Yaroslav state un-t them. P. G. Demidov. Yaroslavl: YarGU, 2017. 200 p.
8. AG Energiebilanzen (2017): Stromerzeugung nach Energieträgern 1990- 2016 (available online, accessed February 25, 2019).
9. Methodos, Change Management. Time to change, Harvard Business Review Italy (special issue nr. 7-8), 2017, http://www.methodos.com/en/change-management-time-to-change/ (available online, accessed February 25, 2019).