This article shows the main aspects that characterize global tendencies in economic security. The relationship of national economic security and international trade is shown. The issue of applying trade protection measures in order to ensure national economic security is touched. The influence of global and regional integration processes, as well as scientific and technological progress on ensuring national security is presented. The role of the trade status of each state didn’t go unnoticed. The new paradigm must take into account such a factor as the development of the global computer network “Internet”. An important element of a systemic nature in the new paradigm of economic security is the problem of limited resources and environmental pollution. An essential scientific result of the article is the identification and analysis of the impact of globalization processes on economic security.
1. Strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. Approved. Presidential decree № 208 of 13 may 2017. [Electronic resource]. Access from legal-reference system «Consultant» (date accessed: 16.04.2019).
2. The national security strategy of the Russian Federation until 2020. Approved. Presidential decree № 537 of 12 may 2009 [Electronic resource]. Access from legal-reference system «Consultant» (date accessed: 16.04.2019).
3. Miles Kahler. Economic security in an era of globalization // The Pacific Review. 2004. № 17 (4). pp. 23-24.
4. Krugman P. R., Obstfeld M. international Economics. 5th ed. SPb.: Peter, 2004. 832 p.
5. Dumoulin I. I. world trade organization. Economics, politics, law: monograph. 2nd ed., Supplement / I. I. dyumulen; VAVT Mineconomrazvitiya of Russia. – M.: rfta, 2012. 347 p.
6. Kiyoun Sohn, Taek Dong Yeou. Does the international trade help to enhance national security // International Conference on Korea and the World Economy. 2005. pp. 7-8.
7. Karamanukyan D. T. Specific features of the Central intelligence Agency as an administrative Agency of the United States / / Bulletin of the Omsk law Academy. 2012. No. 2 (19). p.5.
8. Green economy / / Russian national Committee for assistance to the UN environment Programme [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.unepcom.ru/energenv/101.html. (date accessed: 20.04.2016).
9. Kostev K. O., Shishov Yu. V. world economic forum 2010 / / Forecast of world economic development by international institutions for 2010 (based on the materials of the Davos forum and the world Bank). /State University of management; [edited By V. S. Yakushkin]. M.: GUU, 2010. p.8.
10. APEC economies liberalize trade in environmental goods and promote green growth / / Bridges. Analytics and news on trade and sustainable development [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/ (accessed: 25.04.2016).
11. Official website of the Director General of the European Commission for trade [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/tdi / (accessed: 16.04.2019).
12. Utility Scale Wind Towers From the Socialist Republic of Vietnam: Amended Final Determination of Sales at Less Than Fair Value and Antidumping Duty Order. Notice. // International Trade Administration [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2013/02/15/2013-03725/utility-scale-wind-towers-from-the-socialist-republic-of-vietnam-amended-final-determination-of (date accessed: 30.05.2016).
13. Technical barriers in international trade in the context of standardization and quality / / Standards and quality. 2010. № 11. pp. 92-93.
14. Statistical service I-TIP Goods, posted on the official website of the WTO [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://i-tip.wto.org/goods (date accessed: 20.04.2016).